View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 05:43 AM   #15
DagNasty
Registered Member

as much as I feel for the guy.. he can't keep posting these threats and think that it's going to do any good.

For your own protection, take screenshots of Lee's post about Bankruptcy, save the files in html format.. record dates, take a picture holding a newspaper with his post included in the photo. Do whatever you can to record it so that he can't remove it. This is grounds for several criminal bankruptcy fraud violations.

A few that come to immediate mind are 18 U.S.C. Section 157, possibly 18 U.S.C. Section 1341 for mail fraud on those individuals who sent (supplied) him with a marker to modify, 26 U.S.C. Sections 7201-7203 if he hasn't reported profits from sales on his income taxes.. there are a few more I'll have to dig them up in my bankruptcy law course textbooks.

Declaring bankruptcy at this point in time would do more harm to him than good. Not only will he see all personal assets liquidated, he could face jail time for fraud.

Last edited by DagNasty : 07-02-2007 at 05:47 AM.
DagNasty is offline   Reply With Quote