I have a full setup ready for the seasoned 'baller or the newbie trying to break into speedball. This setup contains everything necessary to upgrade yourself and your level of playing. Everything pictured is included. This is meant to be a "gas and go" setup.
The gun is an '05 Super Stock. This gun has an original Eclipse E-blade (E1) with the stock board (Ver. 1.06). This is the board with the Red LED display. It cannot be flashed to used the newer Firmware. The cocking solenoid is from an E2. Don't worry about a leaking noid again! The E2 solenoid housing is completely enclosed. The eye is also from an E2, and is 100% functional. The barrel and bottom-line setup are included as well. Don't let the cocker haters fool you, this gun will keep up with anything on the field!
The loader I am including with this gun is an Evolution 2. This loader has been upgraded with a Z-board. The hole in the shell that used to be used for speed adjustment has been covered with electrical tape both inside and out. There is no need to worry about paint getting on your board. The shells are also Brand New! I just received them in the mail on Monday (02 Jul) and installed them that night. The inside of the battery door has also been shaved down (the +'s under the batteries) so there is not so much pressure on the battery door to break it or the shell, but there is plenty to keep the batteries securely in place. The battery spacer is also included.
The tank is one I have had for a long time, and has never let me down. It is a 68ci/3000psi ACI tank. The hydro date on the tank is 08/2005, and it is a 3-year tank, so you are good for over a year with this tank! A Dye Tank cover, CP thread saver, and Fill nipple cover will also be sent with the tank. This was my first Carbon fiber tank, and it was my greatest investment. It has lasted a long time and has always worked well.
1) I will not part anything out. Do not ask me to, because I will not. Everything is sold together and As-Is.
2) I expect you, the buyer, to ship first. You are buying from me. You don't go to your pro-shop, use a gun for a week, then pay for it. My feedback link is listed in my signature, I also have PBNation and E-bay feedback if you would like to see those.
3) Buyer is responsible for shipping charges unless otherwise agreed upon.
4) Items are For Sale! I Do not want to trade, I have enough other gear.
5) Please be mature. I will ignore you if you are not no matter what your offer may be.
6) Paypal is the preferred method of payment. I WILL NOT pass the 3% paypal fee onto you (the buyer). Other methods of payment can be discussed if necessary.
7) If you would like any additional information, Post or PM me. I will provide you all I can.
1) Price: $550 + shipping OBO. Don't hesitate to offer something. the worse I can do is say "No thank you".
2) Please Post before sending me a PM.
3) Everything is sold As-Is, But I will provide 30 days of AIM/Phone support. If you experience a problem during the first 30 days, I will do all I can to help you tech and resolve the issue. I will not pay for parts you need, I will only help you find the problem!
Thanks for looking!!