View Single Post
Old 04-26-2001, 04:45 AM   #3
Join Date: Apr 2001

Heres an idea. I used the end of a large diameter ball point pen as a sleve (the part where the ink is in. just cut about an inch off the top where there's no ink)
then to adjust the hight I rolled some electric tape around the sleve. it worked great for me and it was very easy to adjust

oh and just incase anyone is wondering the pen i used was a sanford uniball gell grip pen

Last edited by BourneKiller : 05-05-2003 at 12:56 PM.
bran is offline