View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 08:45 AM   #25
warfinge
Tanned rested and ready

Send a message via ICQ to warfinge Send a message via AIM to warfinge Send a message via MSN to warfinge Send a message via Yahoo to warfinge
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2extreme1 View Post
I think that one of the main issues here is lack of communication..........

Well now. There is a theme. Let's see......

BCporter 08-13-2004, 01:31 AM
Quote:
I need somebody's (anybody's) help. I sent punishers customs a gun of mine about a year ago now. And i havent been able to get a hold of him through email at all, phone calls didnt work either
Imfamoussmiley 03-06-2007, 08:06 PM
Quote:
I sent a deposit to have work done by Punisher and now I can't reach him or get a reply

BlueFIsh Posted on Jan 29, 2007, 7:01 AM

Quote:
Sorry for the Callout on the board, I'm not sure my emails are reaching you. Hit me up via the above address.
BoB Posted on Jan 29, 2007, 3:36 PM
Quote:
He has fallen off the face of the earth. Guns not getting returned, emails not getting returned. Gets hostile when asked about things.
Renegade_Azzy Posted on Jan 29, 2007, 8:27 AM
Quote:
Sent a few emails, and havent heard back.
nick Posted on Nov 8, 2006, 12:40 PM

Quote:
I did send you money. After saying thanks and you tinkered a time or two, I haven't heard much of anything.What can I say, I feel like I've been jerked around.
Bored383 Posted on Jul 1 2007, 01:50 PM
Quote:
that is scant effort from him. I still have no idea where the build stands, how close to completion it is, what he still needs to do, what he may still be waiting on, etc. For all intents and purposes there is no change in the situation beyond that fact that there has been this flamewar. It is still business as usual, and Lee is still acting like he feels it is okay to basically leave people hanging.

well I have a million stored. My favorite pun thread is this one. Read it all the way through, there is a lesson there.

George and Lee going at it

Quote:
I have been nothing but nice and patient with you Lee. I have asked on several occasions for updates, what happens? YOU NEVER REPLY!!! So I post on the forums asking nicely for an update yet they go ignored. I post to you in your forum cause I don't know if you get my emails or not cause you never respond but you just delete it.

Last edited by warfinge : 04-16-2008 at 08:47 AM.
warfinge is offline   Reply With Quote