View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 12:30 PM   #1007
coolrazer
is actually Eric Berry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintballrocks View Post
Im just praying that the hype from last year carries on in the minds of the players and they dont start out slow like they did last year..I dont really think they will, but if they do im tempted to start throwing things lol.
Ready for the UT-UGA game this year? I don't know what to expect. One of two things will go down. A) It will be a very close game, as both teams will be playing well, and a mistake by one team will give the other the edge. B) UGA destroys UT because we kept you guys out of the SEC Championship, and probably the NC last year.

I'm hoping for A, with Tennessee coming out on top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeBoy View Post
coolrazer

You got a couple of those out of order, so I decide to fix it for you.

Alabama>Florida>Tennessee>Horse Manure> Big 10+1>Horizontally Gifted Phil (i mean at least horse manure has a purpose)
I don't like the great pumpkin either. Last season, I made it my personal goal to make sure the rock on campus said "Fire Fat Phil and hire Jon Gruden" for two weeks. I spent like $100 bucks on spray paint, and sadly, Fulmer is still our coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimAssasin View Post
I'm stealin yur thredz! Tech got new uniforms. I would rather have oregon's jerseys than this oh my god they are bad.

In case you haven't seen:

on ajc.com, about 70% of the people voting disliked the uniforms.
I'm sorry, we discuss successful programs here.

ΦΚΨ
coolrazer is offline   Reply With Quote