View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 02:31 PM   #1099
Wolffhardt

Didn't know it was there every year, just knew it was there this year. My point was that it counts as a home game for what I was saying. And I'm sure Georgia does have a lot of fans there as well, though you're most likely right about FL showing up in bigger numbers. GA won't be unsupported.

I stand by that being their toughest test, home or away.

I don't think Arizona St is going to give them that much trouble, though it being so early in the year it's pretty unpredictable I guess.

LSU, FL, and Auburn are the games I see them having trouble with on the road.

This is assuming that they aren't better then ppl think they are. Only way to tell is when they start playing, though. I wasn't trying to start an arguement, just a conversation. I was misinformed about the FL game, and I can admit that. Though it still counts as a loss at home, if they lose it.

Edit: It wasn't a typo. It just considers them the home team in Jacksonville, which is where I was confused. I apologize for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spydyrodeo View Post
I have 200 acres in angleton Texas, and my families business has 1600 in west texas.

Don't blame me in 8 months. I voted for McCain.
Wolffhardt is offline   Reply With Quote