View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 03:26 PM   #68
jollyrajr

Anyone else been waiting almost 10 years for Punisher?

So, I'm "that guy".. I was an ardent defender of Punisher for a few years there when I still figured I'd get my markers and they'd be amazing..

Since then I've had quite a reality check (let's see.. I sent him my markers in 2000... I was 23.. Now I'm 32.. I did some growing up there and lost some of my naivete) ... So, after some threatening emails from Punisher (put a workman's lien and storage fee on MY stuff?? WTF?), I decided I'd finally file through Officer Papke like the directions at the beginning of this thread suggest..

...I got my letter today from Officer Papke telling me Punisher could not be found at his business address or phone number.. And that the case would remain on file and if they track him down that they will pick up from there..

...seriously? I have a number of markers with Mr. Kinney and a few of them I value quite a bit.. (PPS Blazer #009, in particular..).. I'd be happy with just receiving them back in whatever sort of manner I can.. But, since he's now what I would call underground, I guess I'm stuck looking into the possibility of lawsuit or even calling law enforcement proper (does this now qualify as grand theft?)..

Any suggestions? Feel free to email me [my nickname + cox dot net] if you have any suggestions or can render any help.. I'm not out to do anything but get my stuff back.. I could care less about punishing Punisher (heh..) because karma takes care of stuff like that.. But, seriously, that's at least $2000 in markers that I no longer have.. GRR.

Raj Rajadhyaksha
Mission Viejo, CA

Last edited by jollyrajr : 02-23-2009 at 03:33 PM.
jollyrajr is offline   Reply With Quote