View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 10:14 AM   #14
FALCONSEYE

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Company1 View Post
your not gonna find a much lighter tank than that besides a 48/45 a 45/45 or a 56/45. And instead of putting a ton of money in a cheap smart parts gun (It seems like thats becoming a bigger pandemic that swine flu) Just get a better gun. Lets see SP1-$175, upgraded bolt-$50, upgraded barrel-$40, blackheart- $100, plus the stock was a waste-$30-60 i dont know how much you paid. That all adds up to around $400,guess what buddy your in the BT TM-15 price range.rotor was complete waste, From what i see your spending your time in the woods so i would return the rotor and get a pinokio. Vest is not needed just get a body wrap velcro 4+1.

Actually, I love the vest. The pods are right in front of you, the tank is behind me. I can even fit a water bottle into one of the spots in the back. As long as I don't crowl on the ground, I am perfectly fine. The weight of all this stuff is nicely shared with hip and shoulders.

When I start running with a paintball harness, I had to hold on to it so that it won't keep sliding down on me.

The marker with blackheart was $249+tax. I didn't buy the bolt. Even with the deadly wind fibur barrel with freak inserts ($130 total), I am roughly at $395. (Compared to $459+tax/shipping of TM-15). Also, I love the dye rotor. It takes 2-3 seconds to take it apart for cleaning. I have played 3 times, shot over 3000 paints and didn't have to change the batteries (yet). So, yes I am loving the setup.

FuzzySiberians
FALCONSEYE is offline   Reply With Quote