View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 01:12 PM   #188
Orpackrat

I typically am one of the bigger guys that can lay suppressive fire with distance and noise to draw the other team attention as well as range them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Frank View Post
What i like to do is go off by myself or take at the most one person wiht me and make a wide flanking move to get around to their backs. granted ODDLES of players anticipate this but when i (or when anyone performing this flanking move) decide to pull this manuver there is really little one can do to stop it. it is KEY though to let the rest of your team play as per usual, that way the enemy wont think anything is up untill you're up on their blindside and have them trapped in a crossfire.
Depending on the field and number of players, I will on occasion break away from being a gunner and take a lighter mag fed system. Making myself blend in and having my arm band on my right arm (harder to see when I hold my gun to my side), I will walk with my gun pointed down, to the far right flank of the game, random walking (but towards the rear/side of the OT). Most of the time, they don't think anything of you. At no time do you ever put your hands up. If they raise their guns to me, I will rarely raise mine back as it usually results in getting shot up. Its usually a test to see if you are friendly or not. NEVER do a DEAD MANS WALK, NEVER PUT YOUR HANDS OR GUN IN THE AIR. You can typically get to the side or back of the other team and start working your way forward with shooting them in the back or barrel tagging/knifing. Lots of fun when it works, if they catch on, try working from the other side, This works especially well if you have only a pistol that is in your pocket or a holster. If you look like your unarmed, you have a better chance of success.
Barrel kit backs ................
Modified Apex tip ..............
Fully Upgraded Cyclone .....
450 round hopper .............
Super RT .......................
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluShift View Post
I'm tempted to add this to my signature....
Orpackrat is offline   Reply With Quote