View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 09:38 AM   #3
Infiltrator
Arctic Wolf

Send a message via AIM to Infiltrator
There was a bad field that was a hyperball field. It had exposed rocks just at the entrance of the snake. I was trying to go in there softly but I was getting shot up so I had to dive. The rocks stopped me instantly and my marker flipped over and over in front of me all the way into the mid of the snake with the hopper coming off. My body was still stuck at the entrance so I crawled on in and grabbed my marker. I checked my back for hits and I felt moisture on my back so I called myself out. The ref checked me over and said I wasn't hit. At which I said, "Then what is THIS!?"
The ref looked at me in horror and I was confused so I turned my hand around to see that my hand was so covered in blood that it looked like I dipped my hand in red paint. I looked into the center of the blood and saw that my hand was opened up like a zipper on one of the sharp rocks.
Some married woman patched me up though. She was really nice to me so it was alright in the end. I was forced to play the rest of the tournament with blood seeping out of the gloves my captain gave me after. My ROF suffered for it, and I didn't take as much risks as I wanted to during that tournament.

Another sup airball field this ref kept accusing me of cheating. I didn't get hit when I eliminated them. These refs thought they were better than me and put me on a team of newbies. I eliminated all of them with my marker jamming every other shot and squeeging the barrel after every shot. I thought it was a great success but the ref gave me the stink eye all day. He was just a fat idiot.

Somewhere in Alaska there was this outlaw field with a huge no mans land. It was alright if people engaged each other but if someone was scared, he would literally disappear. The other team developed this strategy to curb my aggression. They would wait on the edge of the tree line just out of reach of my old gimped marker and fire pot shots at me. I couldn't reach them because the seals in my marker were busted or something. I would frustratingly spray a bunch of paint into the air only to watch them sidestep my paint. I couldn't get over to where they were at because there was no cover or bunkers to go to. Just an empty space. I tried many times to figure out where I could get in. Sometimes I thought I was flanking them but they always had some nut, that wasn't in the game to start with, pick me off from behind as I was running up behind them.
Infiltrator is offline   Reply With Quote