View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 04:44 PM   #63
Mojo
Totally wizard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Wayz View Post
how bout you make them an offer and find out?
If I had any money at all, I actually think I would...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickdoctor View Post
looks like is back to just you and me . Hard to believe in this whole world of paintball we are the only ones left. , that down time of not being able to log in probably hurt alot.
It's kind of sad, the sport itself blew up for a while and, unless there's more renegade games that people don't talk about much online, now it seems like the sports barely limping along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Wayz View Post
My markers and gear are in the attic gathering dust. Have fun playing this weekend.
I found a pristine PMI in my parents house that I bought maybe 10-11 years ago, but I have no idea where the rest of my gear is. I had a couple of CO2 tanks, a couple of loaders, barrels and I think I also had a Tippmann Model 98.

I may have loaned it to a friend and never saw it again... that was a long time ago so I'm fuzzy on the details.

Sometimes I think about getting a stock class Phantom and going to the nearest field once a month for some woods ball, but all of my friends have moved away over the last few years so I don't have any buddies left to play with. Meh.

P.S.

I miss Thor, anybody in touch with that guy elsewhere? He went out in a blaze of glory...