View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 02:49 PM   #108
pantzaroff16

Quote:
Originally Posted by haniousman12 View Post
I dont think most of our old members went to reddit or digg. I believe that most of them went to PBNation and McarterBrown.
I think there has got to be a better way than reaching out to friends and waiting for nostalgic old members to make PBR better. I think that it is only through our own efforts to build, post, and respond to new threads.
Eh, I wasn't really saying they went that way when they left here. I just meant that that would be a bad place to advertise for new members.

I'm all for posting and responding to new threads, but I have zero current knowledge or interest in Pb related topics. I'm sorry. I'm game for discussions in OT and anything else I can, but I won't be able to pretend that paintball still has a spot in my life. I just came back to check on people I'd befriended on here really.

Evil, have fun with that. Can be very fulfilling to set up a wonderful network or system of webpages but UGH some people you will encounter are just ridiculously stupid. Just like any job. Working at my university IT jaded me though.
pantzaroff16 is offline   Reply With Quote