View Single Post
Old 05-24-2002, 01:47 PM   #11
PBSyndicate
Paintball Syndicate-Cap.

Send a message via AIM to PBSyndicate
I just don't see how you guys find it so annoying; it’s just an Internet forum. It's not as though people keeping calling you at your house and waking you up at all hours to ask a question regarding which marker they should buy. Just don't read the post. People don't go to the marker specific threads because they are afraid of getting a bias response. Despite all that, I do agree with you guys somewhat. I doubt people do little if any research before they ask "what should I buy?” and when people ask an uneducated question, they tend get an uneducated response. So when people do go to research peoples comparisons, all they find is a bunch of spam. Then it starts all over again; they keep asking the same stupid question and getting the same stupid answer. Yeah it's a waste of space, but we don't need an entire thread devoted to announcing the obvious. It's a waste just like the others. So go enroll your self’s in anger management, or just learn ignore all of those pointless threads out there...like this one.
PBSyndicate is offline   Reply With Quote