View Single Post
Old 06-15-2002, 07:13 PM   #7
Mr. Y2K
do it again and you will be

Send a message via MSN to Mr. Y2K
this is from PGA aka Tony over at the nation about centerflag regs on the matrix.

Ok hear is all the info you wanted about the Centerflag Inlines. First let me introduce myself. My name is Tony, I am a regular in the Cocker forum here and I work at Centerflag.

I have seen and heard alot lately about our Inlines on the Matrix's and I will try to explain what is going on with them.

There are two different Inlines coming out on the Matrix, one is the ones that are lasered engraved and ones that aren't engraved. The engraved ones come straight from Centerflag to Airtech. The non engraved ones, which is the ones that are causing all the problems, do not come from here. The problem is that they are not assembled here, Airtech assembles them. We are working on the problem with them and should be fixed by now, also I have had some calls that the two air ports on the inline has been switch for the guage and the air line from airtech and causing the air from the tank to go directly into the gun causing the solenoid to blow, when you get your Matrix, check the inline before you air it up, make sure that if you are looking at the inline and you can see the burst disk that the air line should be on the left side and the guage on the right side.

Another problem I believe is that you cannot get the velocity raised on your marker because the adj. cap is all the way in. There are two different caps, one we use on our inlines we sell here at Centerflag and the ones that come on the Matrix. Airtech wanted a different cap because when we first started putting our inlines on that people were adjusting them too far and blowing out the solenoid, so we made special caps for them that wouldnt adjust past 150, now sometimes you can get your velocity to raise so all you have to do is unscrew the cap off and put either a dime or a washer in the bottom of the cap and then reinstall, this should take care of the problem.

If you have any other problems just post it here, I have seen alot of post that people are downgrading Centerflag without even knowing what they are talking about, I will answer each and every question that appears here as I do in the cocker forum.

Tony
Centerflag Paintball
ROYAL HOOLIGANS 1337!
Mr. Y2K is offline   Reply With Quote