View Single Post
Old 08-16-2002, 12:29 PM   #59
TonyD246
The Thread Killer

Send a message via AIM to TonyD246
This happened a few weeks ago when I played....

We were playing a game called POW my friend made up and I was the hostage. I was sitting by a log, and my friend came up and hid behind it. Then he started shooting at this one kid he got out real fast, so someone else turns toward him and starts unloading. I'm sitting in front of this log right? Anyways my stuff is next to it....and the whole time my stuff and me are getting nailed. At the end of it all I had a 4" wide bruise on my theigh. Two inches higher and I woulda been crying. I was pissed at both of them for a bit, but I got over it....it was there for a long time though.
| Black '02 Custom Milled WGP body | 14" Black Freak and SS Back | Orr*acle Internals | Blue PI Delrin Bolt and Backblock | Blue ANS Beavertail | Chrome Shocktech Ram w/ QEV'S | Chrome Palmer's Rock LPR | Chrome Belsales Hollowpoint 3-way | Chrome 15 Degree ASA | Silver MacDev Gladiator | Blue WGP Gen II Hinge Frame | Black Dye Sticky 3's | KAPP Dropzone III stubby Bar |

I'LL BE WATCHING YOU

"If Abercrombie decided that breathing wasn't cool, then half of the teenage population would suffocate in 24 hours."
TonyD246 is offline   Reply With Quote