If you have any questions regarding the rules, feel free to PM either myself or any Super with your questions, its better to ask a question and learn a lesson, then get banned and do so.
- The PBReview Forums Rules
- Search then post. Always in that order.
- Read all the stickies before posting
- No flaming or trolling.
- No spamming.
- No BST-type threads. This includes asking how much your gun is worth.There is a fourm for that so use it.
- No VS threads. Use the search feature and find out about the items you are comparing. If you have a few more questions that searching doesn’t answer, then post.
- When making a technical question thread (such as a part leaking), please use the correct names for the parts. This will speed up the time to answer your questions.
- Post the barrel/tank/hopper/etc questions in the barrel/tank/hopper/etc forums.
- If you are going to revive a dead thread, please make sure your post will be helpful to members.
- No posts containing just the following: “Search!”, “QFT”, “LOL”, “Don’t bring back dead threads!”, etc. If you are being hit by the 60 Seconds Per Post Rule, you aren’t putting enough time into your posts.
- Do not up your thread. PBR members will answer your question when they can.