pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2003, 04:34 PM   #11
XtraBoy

WOW!!!! truly great storys!!!

well, here's my little city's tail..

the guy that owns our one and ONLY paintball shop also is a cop! his son attends my school and im pretty cool with him. The cop himself is REAL nice, he's a die-hard paintballer and helped out our field in the last tourney we had (ordering paint, reffing and what not) he currently has a black to blue fade angel, his son has an angel fly, and his daughter has a a pink IR3 i believe, its a rare.. ONE IN TEN! most of them are in england, i'll try to get a picture of it.. so yay, basically their whole family paintballs except for the mother/wife... but she sure does know alot about paintball!

oh, and BTW, the girl with the pink 1 in 10 angel, is 8... she was sponsored before she played... by dye and redz i was sad...

heh, i havent had any problems with the neighbors callin cops or anything, but if i do i hope the cop with the paintball shop shows up!
Electronic frame
Empirer Reloader
CiP Silver Feed Neck
CiP 15* Assault Block - chrome
TRIBAL FUND COMPLETED! -- Awww yeaaa, finally got my first tribal... 2.2 BBT Blue to black woo hoo!
XtraBoy is offline   Reply With Quote