pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 05-13-2003, 04:34 PM   #41
XtraBoy

WOW!!!! truly great storys!!!

well, here's my little city's tail..

the guy that owns our one and ONLY paintball shop also is a cop! his son attends my school and im pretty cool with him. The cop himself is REAL nice, he's a die-hard paintballer and helped out our field in the last tourney we had (ordering paint, reffing and what not) he currently has a black to blue fade angel, his son has an angel fly, and his daughter has a a pink IR3 i believe, its a rare.. ONE IN TEN! most of them are in england, i'll try to get a picture of it.. so yay, basically their whole family paintballs except for the mother/wife... but she sure does know alot about paintball!

oh, and BTW, the girl with the pink 1 in 10 angel, is 8... she was sponsored before she played... by dye and redz i was sad...

heh, i havent had any problems with the neighbors callin cops or anything, but if i do i hope the cop with the paintball shop shows up!
Electronic frame
Empirer Reloader
CiP Silver Feed Neck
CiP 15* Assault Block - chrome
TRIBAL FUND COMPLETED! -- Awww yeaaa, finally got my first tribal... 2.2 BBT Blue to black woo hoo!
XtraBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 07:44 PM   #42
_ex0dus_
Hey

Send a message via AIM to _ex0dus_
Oh man these are funny stories. I woulda paid to be there.
There is a reason why they call me "man boobs" at school
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_ex0dus_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 08:49 PM   #43
_ex0dus_
Hey

Send a message via AIM to _ex0dus_
This one time my friend and I were walkin down the street with a airsoft pistol and BB gun. And some lady saw us and called the cops. So an hour later my friend starts to walk home and he meets up with these other kids that we know. And they told them that they were walkin down the street and they had to get searched for guns.

The report had a kid with curly hair and we both had it.
They got owned...
There is a reason why they call me "man boobs" at school
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_ex0dus_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 09:42 AM   #44
Jaster
The one and only

UPDATE

Well I've been told of the results of my lovely neighbors court date. Most of the charges got dropped or reduced in a plea bargain. She took a guilty on "public drunkenness" ($500 fine) and "filing a false police report" ($500 fine). The only other charge of "assault on an officer" was suspended for 1 year pending she stays out of trouble and go to "A.A." for the year and "anger management" for 6 months. She has to report to a PO for 9 months to confirm she's doing the meeting. If she screws up it's off to the big-house for 2 years.

You guys wouldn't believe the dirty looks I get from her every morning now. I don't think she likes me.
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 09:44 AM   #45
Calebd2
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Calebd2

Oh man, that's great
Calebd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 09:47 AM   #46
Zujin
Lord of the Longshot

Send a message via AIM to Zujin
Quote:
Originally posted by Jaster
You guys wouldn't believe the dirty looks I get from her every morning now. I don't think she likes me. [/b]
actually i could imagine, and i would say she is plotting to kill you
CPPA Member #1577
Impulse #024076
All ND internals.
Evolution 2 & Rico 2k
Armogeddon 68/4.5k(being fixed)
The Talon lives on...as a AUTOCOCKER!!!
http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/Zujin/talon.html
Zujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 04:25 PM   #47
Raptorz922
Bang, Bang!

Send a message via AIM to Raptorz922 Send a message via Yahoo to Raptorz922
That rocks Jaster. The only time I've had the cops at my place is when the neighbor threatened to shoot my dead (with a real gun). When I get my long awaited upgrades this week I'll probably be doing a lot of testing. Unfortunately to get any good range to test my new barrel I'll practically be shooting from my front yard to my back.
Raptorz922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 07:09 PM   #48
bikerdude7200

Send a message via AIM to bikerdude7200
i had a similar encounter. me and my friend step up a decent sizeed speedball field in a old cement building foundation (fully enclosed). Then the neighbor calls the cops and two cars can in swooped around the field and one officer said i dont mind you playing but the neighbor has called us, just go get outta here. i almost peed my pants because my other run in with cops havent been good. so there are actually some nice cops up in kenosha, wisconsin.
bikerdude7200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 07:44 AM   #49
APA_Thunder
Now with more 1337!

OMG great story! Its in my sig now.
APA_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 10:32 PM   #50
ffry
KEELY WATSON IS FIYNE!

Send a message via AIM to ffry
yah, most cops are pretty cool about paintball, one time at the field i was reffing, a group of like 70 or 80 marines and state police came to play. they were all really cool and had plenty of stories of gettin called on kids with paintball markers. anyways a few weeks later, me and a few friends were at a paintball store my friend (19 yrs old lol) owns. we were in teh parking lot shooting air and stuff just messing around. well i guess the people next door diddnt relize it was a paintball store so of course they run in the store in a panic and call the cops on us. cops show up. turns out they were the two that organized the private game we reffed a few weeks earlier. they were all really cool about it and talked for like 5 min about how they want to make it out the field again and hopped in their cars and left.

Aim is dashundaashun
Email is teamsmallchaos@yahoo.com
ffry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2003, 09:27 PM   #51
Splat Dawg

Send a message via AIM to Splat Dawg Send a message via Yahoo to Splat Dawg
This is a great thread! I have never had any paintball related incidents. Other times have gotten a little bad though. We all play outlawball here and are concerned for safety and try to avoid trouble. At best we've gotten like 25 people in our little old forest. The guy that owns it has a paintballing son, so he understands it. He warns us to always put our markers in bags, for fear of uneducated others. Some people won't even play in our forest for fear of cops. One kid had his marker taken away a long time ago. I don't think we'll have any problems. Most officers around here are nice. Except this one D.A.R.E. guy who deals with lieing, drugged up fools so he doesn't believe anything we say and swares at us.
Splat Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 10:21 AM   #52
Zujin
Lord of the Longshot

Send a message via AIM to Zujin
i bought my armogeddon tank off a cop for $100
CPPA Member #1577
Impulse #024076
All ND internals.
Evolution 2 & Rico 2k
Armogeddon 68/4.5k(being fixed)
The Talon lives on...as a AUTOCOCKER!!!
http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/Zujin/talon.html
Zujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 12:29 AM   #53
Mitchell
sellin Angel LCD?IM me!

Send a message via ICQ to Mitchell Send a message via AIM to Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchell
i cant say i really like cops but they will mostly just leave you alone as long as you dont piss'em off. Ive never had any paintball related police visits cause my neighbors are cool with me shooting as long as its not real early or late. I shoot my gun off on full auto and it really seams to piss the dogs off. i probably oughta stop doin that...
-Mako Storm Electronic Trigger Frame
-two 9oz. tanks
-7oz. tank
-Revi
-Clear thumb screw elbow
~**~
My aim=ziggyehs
My Yahoo=ziggy_ehs
email me here ziggy_ehs@yahoo.com
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 03:24 PM   #54
killa2564
GRIFF!!

Send a message via AIM to killa2564
Quote:
The only time I've had the cops at my place is when the neighbor threatened to shoot my dead (with a real gun)

do u mean shoot me dead or shoot my dad? did the guy get hauled off?
killa2564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003, 01:04 AM   #55
SHADOWFISH
Schwifty

Holy Sh_t!!! Jaster, that was an awesome story man!! And I love the updates too!! Thats so rad that everything worked out the way it should have(except the cop getting slapped), you not getting in deep crapola, the cops being nice and shooting your marker, the drunk crazy a_s beyotch getting charged up the ying-yang. And to all the other folks that wrote the other stories, rock on!! Those are all exellent!! I wish I had tales like that to tell.
Peace everybody!!

Cocker_017, where did you get that cool laughing smilie?

Marker Setup:
Pewter 2K4 Nasty SP Shocker
With matching:

Vert. Max-Flo
14in. Smart Parts Freak
Smart Parts black S-rail
SP on/off

48ci Pure Energy tank
48ci DYE RHINO Tank Cover
Evo 2 with X-board
Smoke HALO B with rip drive
FREAK kit

Do you have a PEWTER Nasty SP Shocker? Drop me a line.

Lets start a PEWTER Nasty Shocker fan/owner club!

Last edited by SHADOWFISH : 06-30-2003 at 01:08 AM.
SHADOWFISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003, 07:49 AM   #56
Jaster
The one and only

Well the funny thing is, if she didn't pull all that crap I would have been told to my stuff away and not do that. Since she caused so many problems they kind of forgot about me. I wasn't going to remind them. I pretty much had my self covered no matter what happened. I'm just glad they took the time to figure out what was really going on. She calls the cops on a regular basis nor for everything that happens on our street. There is a group of black kids that just walk up and down the street singing just cause there is nothing better to do. Well the nerve of that group of 14 year old "violent gang." walking on the sidewalk. The cops just stop them and say hi then keep on going. I told the kids they could sit in the end of my driveway all day long and sing as loud as they want for as long as they want. I even bring them drinks. (my driveway is VERY close to her bedroom and living room windows.) I absolutely hate rap but I like it when it annoys the nutcase. I should get some amps and some mics and set them up in my garage. Right next to my shooting lane. Paintball and rap music at the same time. They'd be bee-boppin and I'd be shooting to the beat... OMG she'd flip. She just stares out her mini-blinds for hours. I think she's a bit paranoid. I so waiting for the aluminum foil over the windows.... "The Governments alien attackers are comin to get me....aaaaggghhhhh!!!!!" .
I wave to her every morning with a big smile....She just flips me off. Then I act so shocked. What a way to start the day.

Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips

Old 07-01-2003, 04:03 AM   #57
SHADOWFISH
Schwifty

HA HA HA!! Thats awesome! I'm not quite sure on further pissing her off with the R&B-Paintball thing, hold that idea in reserve, it is a good idea. Just make her feel really bad over time. When she flips you the bird, act like you are progressively getting more and more hurt buy it. Then one day, at the peak of it all, when she flips you (Have some onions handy) break down into a horrible crying, screaming, driveway hugging mess, I mean balling your eye's out, so bad you need a storm drain. Let the neighbours hear and come to your aid. They must know about her ways by now. Get her sorry, drunk, lunatic a_s to come outside and say sorry for fingering you, she has to say that out loud in front of all the neighbours (Or, you can scream it out loud while drowning in your own tears, gurgle crying would boost the effectness of it) to deminish all remaning respect of her. An exellent, somewhat demeaning way of showing her how to really make someones life miserable or how to really screw with someone, then repeat the same process. Your neighbours will learn to hate her and love the symphony that is near automatic paintball fire.

I wish you all the best in your beyotch humiliating adventures

Peace

Marker Setup:
Pewter 2K4 Nasty SP Shocker
With matching:

Vert. Max-Flo
14in. Smart Parts Freak
Smart Parts black S-rail
SP on/off

48ci Pure Energy tank
48ci DYE RHINO Tank Cover
Evo 2 with X-board
Smoke HALO B with rip drive
FREAK kit

Do you have a PEWTER Nasty SP Shocker? Drop me a line.

Lets start a PEWTER Nasty Shocker fan/owner club!

Last edited by SHADOWFISH : 07-01-2003 at 04:11 AM.
SHADOWFISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 03:11 PM   #58
paintballjnke44
Chaotic Reign_Kid

Send a message via AIM to paintballjnke44
great story jaster i loved it i waz and every1 else great stories i dun really have any cop storiesa but my uncle and my cousin r and my cousin plays off and on and i am getting them both into it but i do have a story about sum lady that always bithcys at our field right one time she came up walked right onto the playing field with no mask so every1 yells 2 stop playing then she starts yelling all about howpainball r everywhere but doesn't realise we play every week and she waz swearing lucky we got her calmed down and that she never calls the cops but sh ealways *****s

"Half of life is ****ing up - the other half is dealing with it."

"Do the Dew"

[color=light blue]03 Blue shocker
Messiah Inline Reg
Empire Drop with on/off
Freak Barrel
Evolution 2 with y Board
68ci 3,000 psi Nitro duck tank
Sp Factory Upgrades
Custom trigger[/color]
paintballjnke44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 04:22 PM   #59
0__TwItCh__0
what now?

Sweet. That was awsome. Actually, those cops seemed pretty tolerant.
Old 07-02-2003, 09:21 AM   #60
Jaster
The one and only

it was the end of their shift, it was just a missunderstanding in the first place and they just didn't want paperwork with dinner. They tried to let her walk away but she wouldn't have it.