pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Marker Forums > Low-End Mechanical Markers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2001, 01:18 PM   #1
TLplus84
Old School

LOL i know everyone has been dieing for this right? I have to tell you this is a very very very small mod, but it does reduce the pull. Here it is:

WHen you pull the trigger, the sear gets pivoted, releases he striker, adn the sear comes back down and rests on a pin. If you put a sleeve on that pin, the sear is seated lower, thus it will take less trigger movement to release the striker. If your gun won't cock, use a thinner sleeve. I've also tried sponge, and taht seems to work ok too. Just get something underneath that sear, something small, and it will seat the sear lower. If it doesn't cock, remember take the item(sponge, sleeve, cloth) and get something thinner..its confusing but that's the best i could explain it.