pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Custom Markers

Old 08-19-2001, 10:36 AM   #1
Andrew
Administrator

Picture Thread

Post pictures of your custom guns!
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2001, 03:45 AM   #2
Creek

Send a message via ICQ to Creek Send a message via AIM to Creek Send a message via Yahoo to Creek
C:\My Documents\My Pictures\blazer.JPG

I'll get a better pic in a few days dam camera mess me up
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.
overcome youth and skill!

Old 08-27-2001, 11:32 AM   #3
Richy_C

Send a message via AIM to Richy_C
one sweet blazer
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.
Richy_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2001, 02:03 PM   #4
MacGyver
I can fix anything

Send a message via ICQ to MacGyver Send a message via AIM to MacGyver
here is my custom pgp

my feedback
http://pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=18d81a3f371bee106297d0a4a3ad4a40& threadid=61643&highlight=rick

BEWARE: Pensacola paintball supply and Justin Robbins (supposed to be the oner) he ripped me off
http://pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=163716
MacGyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2001, 03:00 PM   #5
Creek

Send a message via ICQ to Creek Send a message via AIM to Creek Send a message via Yahoo to Creek
People this is a picture thread. As far as custom goes if you can buy it over the counter as a kit, it isn't really custom. But I am trying to give a little lead way here. If you want to make comments of what or who post pics', make a new thread. Comments on the markers pics' can be made here.

Last edited by Creek : 09-04-2001 at 03:22 PM.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2001, 08:01 PM   #6
Letchworth40
3000 posts

My Totally Custom Cocker. NOT ANNOD YET. what color should i anno it?
Letchworth40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2001, 10:04 PM   #7
Viper1357

My PREDATOR paintball gun

Here is what would have been used in the movie PREDATOR if they were using paintball guns.

Actually it's my PEC MASTER with some military mods and a Tippmann Ordnance M203 grenade/shotgun load launcher... And yes, it is quite heavy.
Viper1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2001, 03:18 PM   #8
Viper1357

Smile Look a new part on my gun...

I was not happy with the look of the barrel looking soo much shorter than the Grenade Launcher even with the mock flash hider, So I just added a new longer one. It is similar to an M4A2? barrel extender/muzzle brake/flash hider, or whatever.

In anycase it gives me the look I want, and it looks kinda cool, at least I think.
Old 10-04-2001, 02:01 PM   #9
toocool_guy

Here' smy baby. THis gun was built from scratch.
Bob Long Body, Big Shot barrel, AKA lightning bolt and rear cocking setup, 32 degrees valve and pin, brass cup seal, 32 degrees springs, Taso LP chamber and vertical ASA adapter, Taso velocity adjuster, .45 Benchmark trigger frame and internals, both Male and Female Palmer stabllizers, quick disconnect on a steel braided hose, dye microguage, and custom side slot cover.
toocool_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2001, 02:01 PM   #10
toocool_guy

Hers's the other side.
Old 10-04-2001, 02:08 PM   #11
toocool_guy

Hers' the other side.
Old 11-07-2001, 07:10 PM   #12
Viper1357

My new MASTER Sniper

I'm back with a newly modified PEC MASTER sporting an extremely accurate 14" custom ported PEC barrel, a custom machined aluminum black powder coated 10" ventilated forgrip handguard, and an authentic M16/AR15 multi-position collapsible rear stock. I have also mounted a Bushnell 4x scope. This gun is unbelievably accurate, and when sighted in to the proper eye relief would be quite formidable to play against while in the hands of a seasoned sniper.
Old 11-07-2001, 07:15 PM   #13
Viper1357

Another look

Here's another look from the business end of it.
Old 11-09-2001, 09:11 PM   #14
drake9

Send a message via ICQ to drake9 Send a message via AIM to drake9
Cool shocker-angel

heres a pic of my custom shocker with...
*angel trigger frame
*front mount max flow
much more
"read sig."
Old 11-12-2001, 08:37 PM   #15
Viper1357

Ok then, how about some shorties?

Ok, you have all seen my super gargantuan Schwartzenegger, too long, too heavy, monster gun with grenade launcher...
Well, now that winter is supposedly on it's way, and we have only a few selected winter outdoor games here, (MN) I have decided to try and play indoors. I decided to modify a PEC MASTER (surprise) to a smaller gun size, as my friends said my long guns would be a bigger target than me... I couldn't decide on which of 2 mods I liked better so I made both of them. I Have a choice of vert or horiz tank config and will be using 4oz. tanks and 140 rd hoppers. I plan to try and use both at the same time ala Lara Croft.. I know you guys are laughing, but it may just work out...
Here is my left handed gun it is a 6" bbl ported...

Last edited by Viper1357 : 11-12-2001 at 08:48 PM.
Old 11-12-2001, 08:43 PM   #16
Viper1357

And this is the other...

Here is the right handed one. It is slightly heavier with a 7-1/4" bbl with a oversized 2"long ported muzzle brake. If I choose to use just one, this would be the one I'd use.
Old 11-24-2001, 06:49 PM   #17
Creek

My blazersC:\My Documents\My Pictures\blazers.jpg

Old 11-28-2001, 05:25 PM   #18
snipinhick
I got my pride.

Send a message via AIM to snipinhick
traccer/cocker

this is my primary marker now that the phantom is sold (don't worry friends, there is another one in the near future)
Old 12-25-2001, 12:06 PM   #19
EMSTER

another look
EMSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2001, 04:45 AM   #20
JERSEYDEVIL

3e custom
JERSEYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote