pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Tribal

Old 06-09-2002, 02:26 PM   #1
Paint Bulley
Super POSER

Location: Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and
Send a message via ICQ to Paint Bulley Send a message via AIM to Paint Bulley Send a message via Yahoo to Paint Bulley
Pbreview Faq - Tribals.....

Ok, i wrote this thing up so here goes. If anything is wrong, please tell me...
--------------------------------------------------------

Ok I keep getting lots of questions on AIM, and we get lots of questions here, so I will start a faq. and anyone
who wants to continue can do so...

Q. Is toxic Toys still Around?

A. No, but www.airsoldier.com , and www.fearfactorypb.com are and they can do anythign and everything.

Q. Will there ever be another Tribal?

A. Talk to me262 about that, depends on if he can ever get his car to work good for a few months it looks like

Q. Big Question, how much do they cost?

A. depends on how good of a smooth talker you are, generally $200 - $450 , could go as low as $100 or as high as $500

Q. Where can I buy a tribal

A. you can get a hold of Have Blue at www.airsoldier.com , he has them for sale, just because there not up he still MIGHT
have one or 2, email him to find out
Or get a hold of Me262 at www.fearfactorypb.com , he's having car problems and is prolly looking to sell one or two
Or check on our lovely forums here.
Or go over to Pbnation and check, in the tribal forum there

Q. I want a LPR, where do I get one

A. Me262 will prolly be your only bet, HB is not taking orders as of the moment to work on things, you could buy the LPR from HB and
put it on yourself, but i wouldnt recomend that.

Q. how much will a LPR cost me from Me262.

A. I believe it will cost you $35 and the cost of a reg. so you can send him a LPR or he might get one and charge
you for it.

Q. What is a good LPR.

A. A good LPR is a Palmer Rock, or Palmer MIcrorock, also The jackhammer is good

check this out - http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...threadid=84005

Q. how many shots will I get off a tank

A. I dont know, I'll get back to you on estimates

Q. Can I use Co2 on my tribal

A. Yes you can, HB uses it and so do other tribal owners, supposedly a 20 oz. will get you 2000 shots.
But YOU HAVE TO , YOU MUST ANTI-SYPHON it.... or Remote,

Q. I have a 2x trigger I want a 1x trigger... what do i do (or vice-versa)

A. OK check the forums again, or get a hold of HB, see if he has one laying around, or worst comes to worse I think
Me262 will make you a new one for $30... so no need to worry.

Q. I want a new bolt!

A. So get one! I think Me262 said hed make one for $25

Last edited by Paint Bulley : 06-09-2002 at 03:02 PM.
Paint Bulley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 02:38 PM   #2
Paint Bulley
Super POSER

Location: Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and
Send a message via ICQ to Paint Bulley Send a message via AIM to Paint Bulley Send a message via Yahoo to Paint Bulley
Q. Do i use oil, grease, what?

A. Dow 33 is supposed to be good, there has some talk of dow 55 over at pbn, but cant comment on that.

Q. How fast Can it shoot

A. Stock 13 BPS, with Fury Chip 20 BPS, with whole WARLORD upgrade 24 BPS!!!

Q. I want a gun with ACE, but the Tribal doesnt have one

A. But you can get one, once HB starts up work again. It will cost you $140 minimum, and you'll get 20 BPS and a ACE, or $270 and that includes all the warlord.

Q. What are you talking about - WARLORD -

A. Here ya go - http://www.airsoldier.com/warlord.shtml

Q. I want a low rise

A. www.airsoldier.com he has them

Q. I want a high rise

A. www.airsoldier.com he has them

(Nautica King)
Q. why would I want a high rise?

A. it will allow you to stack up more balls and then allow you to put out more paint before you either shoot or dry fire

Q. why wouldnt I want a high rise?

A. without a high rise, you have a smaller profiel, not as tall, and more compact, also if peeking up over the top of a snake, they will see less of you before you can see them...

Last edited by Paint Bulley : 06-09-2002 at 02:57 PM.
Old 06-09-2002, 02:45 PM   #3
Paint Bulley
Super POSER

Q. What is the worst thign about a Tribal?

A. http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...ghlight=tribal

Q. Give me 4 reasons a tribal is better than an angel

A. (Kevin O'Dell) 4 things for me.

1. Price (self explanetory)

2. Size - Tribals are less bulky than Angels, unless you go with one of the custom featherweights, but then you get into price even more.

3. Weight - Tribals weigh a lot less than Angels, especially the Twisters.

4. Performance - Even out of the box, a Tribal is more accurate than an Angel. This has been confirmed by a few Angel owners who shot my Twister (got to stop doing that, it's a real hassle getting my gun back ) With a good trigger job, rof is equal to an Angel.
Old 06-09-2002, 03:08 PM   #4
Paint Bulley
Super POSER

Q. What barrel threads?

A. Cocker

Q. I want a new chip.

A. The Bushy - Fury Chip, or a Warlord Upgrade. or a stock Tribal chip if your chip breaks

Q. why would i buy a tribal, if my solenoid gets screwed up, i wont be able to play.

A. Dont worry that's what Bushy Solenoids are for.

Q. Can i put Dye Stickies on?

A. Yes
Old 06-10-2002, 05:26 PM   #5
Paint Bulley
Super POSER

Need Dip Switches Settings? Or a Manuel.

look here thanks to Have Blue at www.airsoldier.com

direct link - http://www.airsoldier.com/tribalmanual.shtml
Old 06-10-2002, 05:44 PM   #6
Paint Bulley
Super POSER

so i want to make the trigger pull shorter/ longer after the click...

for 2.2 models...

Look at the trigger frame. inside the gaurd at the very top of the fram, there is a little hole, inside is a screw that will lengthen the post click...

How do i legthen the pre click? / shorten

look right at the trigger, right before it goes into the gun... there should be a small hole. that will change the pre click
Old 08-09-2002, 08:43 PM   #7
Paint Bulley
Super POSER

Q. When I take off the AOC cap, how do i take out the first thing?

A. take a 10-32 screw, screw it into the thing. and pull it out

Q. how do I get my AOC body out?

A. stick something in the hole at an angle and pull

Q. I cant get my valve out

A. There is a pin that holds it in

I'll get better instructions later.... you can also check the link above over at PBnation...

but these questions werent very clearly anwsered (at least to me) over there
Old 09-23-2003, 01:47 PM   #8
Cwilks2k06

Send a message via AIM to Cwilks2k06
Only thing you didnt mention is andy(warpedmephisto) if your having problems with your tribal chances are he can fix it cheap this link might work
http://teamillusion1.tripod.com/warp...ing/index.html
Cwilks2k06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 11:11 PM   #9
WHITEchicken
tribal guyyyyyyyyy

can you only change the pre click and post click on 2.2 models.......how about 2.0 models
WHITEchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 03:00 PM   #10
p8intballa26

Send a message via AIM to p8intballa26
CO2

to use co2 make shure u have co2 safe orings u can find them at www.airsoldier.com
p8intballa26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 11:23 AM   #11
edwin247

Q: Is there anyone else that sells aftermarket Tribal products?
A: Hmmmm, let me see.... ....Oh I do!!!
http://www.tribal-paintball.com/
Shameless Plug
edwin247 is offline   Reply With Quote