pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > PMI Paintball

Old 12-23-2004, 08:30 AM   #21
Bunkd

I just did my own quick and easy job.

I pulled my trigger lightly until it stops (must be cocked)
Then I got a paper cut a little 1 cm x 1 cm square and slid it under the top part of the trigger and taped it up. Then I got cardboard cut a 1 cm wide x 2 cm high piece and tape it at on the bottom groove. I took off the grips and taped under for this, becuase it was much easier. Now just test fire see how it is.
Bunkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 08:32 AM   #22
Bunkd

Heres a pic.
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.
Bunkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 07:53 PM   #23
THEBETTERONE

Send a message via AIM to THEBETTERONE
many triggers here \/

http://www.*******s.com/bettertriggers/pmi.htm
Old 09-22-2005, 12:22 PM   #24
blueshoes12
I do it for the drugs.

Send a message via AIM to blueshoes12
Support THE BETTER ONE, his triggers ROCK!!! I am madly in love with mine.
*The Better One Trigger
*Flush Cocking Kit
*Maddman Rocket Valve
*Dark Horizon Titanium Hammer
*Custom Products Regulator
*T-Board
*Hybrid Grind Rail
*Hybrid Grind ASA
*Dye Sticky 3 Grips
*Viewloader Tripod
*MacDev Legion Air 68ci 4500psi HPA

http://www.*******s.com/blowbacksunited/
blueshoes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 02:36 PM   #25
eforcegtid00d
Banned

Here's a very easy, inexpensive, harmless, non-warranty-voiding, fully adjustable trigger mod that is very effective and simple. I use it for my eforce gti, and i am 99% sure it would work on a mech frame too.

Materials:
1. Narrow-ish electrical tape
2. Silicon fuel tubing for RC applications ($1 a foot at www.towerhobbies.com)
3. Scissors

Instructions:

FOR REDUCING OVER TRAVEL
1. Get everything in a place where you can quickly grab and use it.
2. Cut off about 1cm of the fuel tubing.
3. Cut off about 8cm of electrical tape.
4. Turn on the eforce frame.
5. Slowly pull back the trigger, and immediately stop and hold it in place once you hear the click of the sear. Make sure that you don't move it.
6. Place the cut off section of fuel tubing on the bottom of the trigger guard right behind the actual trigger as you hold it just after the sear engages.
7. Adjust the tubing's position until it barely touches the back of the trigger.
8. Tape the tubing in place with the 8cm of electrical tape, going around the BOTTOM of the trigger guard.
9. Test to make sure you taped the tubing in the right position.

Note: You will find that not only does the trigger stop after the marker fires, but it will bounce forward after doing so, allowing for higer firing rates.

FOR REDUCING PRE-TRAVEL
1. Get materials where you can quickly reach them.
2. Cut off about 1cm of fuel tubing.
3. Cut off about 8cm of electrical tape.
4. Slowly pull back on the trigger until you hear the sear click (marker goes off)
5. Let the trigger slide a tiny bit forward so it is in the position right before the sear clicks.
6. Place the cut off section of fuel tubing against the trigger and hold it in place. It does not matter which way the fuel tubing faces as long as it holds the trigger in place.
7. Wrap the electrical tape around the fuel tubing. The wrap should be snug but not squeezing the life out of the tubing.
8. Test to make sure the tubing is in the right position. If there is too much pre-travel for you, slide the tubing a little closer to the trigger. If there is too little pre-travel or the trigger doesn't come far enough forward to trip the sear, then slide the tubing a little farther from the trigger.

Enjoy!

Last edited by eforcegtid00d : 11-08-2005 at 05:03 AM.
eforcegtid00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 03:40 PM   #26
blueshoes12
I do it for the drugs.

Send a message via AIM to blueshoes12
Or you could just buy a new trigger for your E-Force frame!
*The Better One Trigger
*Flush Cocking Kit
*Maddman Rocket Valve
*Dark Horizon Titanium Hammer
*Custom Products Regulator
*T-Board
*Hybrid Grind Rail
*Hybrid Grind ASA
*Dye Sticky 3 Grips
*Viewloader Tripod
*MacDev Legion Air 68ci 4500psi HPA

http://www.*******s.com/blowbacksunited/
blueshoes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 01:10 PM   #27
eforcegtid00d
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshoes12
Or you could just buy a new trigger for your E-Force frame!
Or you could just post your trigger replacement idea in a thread that isn't titled "TRIGGER MODIFICATION ARTICLE"

Last edited by eforcegtid00d : 10-13-2005 at 03:10 PM.
Old 11-07-2005, 06:36 PM   #28
YoBoneDaddy
BBUC Senior Member

Hey EForce, you'd probably love the magnet mod I did on my Bone Daddy (9 bps on a mech spyder clone is pretty good). Basically used a strong rare-earth magnet as a back stop and crazy-glued a repelling one to the back of the trigger. Very bouncy.
YoBoneDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 07:56 AM   #29
eforcegtid00d
Banned

Nice... but it's a piranha... spyders are piranha clones, not vice versa. This can be proven with an annoying history lesson lol
Old 11-11-2005, 07:59 AM   #30
YoBoneDaddy
BBUC Senior Member

Just send me a link to said history lesson... I'll read it when I'm bored
Old 12-22-2005, 07:53 AM   #31
pbman09

Couldnt you just take the tip of a nail or a thumb tack and glue it on the top of the trigger thats under the Chip??....the top of it goes up and hits the lil micro switch thing that fires the gun.....??....i was experimenting with it last night...
I bet my daddy could bunker your daddy

PbNation ID: M3tal_H3ad
pbman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 07:59 AM   #32
YoBoneDaddy
BBUC Senior Member

You could but glue can be pretty permanant
Old 02-01-2006, 03:49 PM   #33
gangisHANS
*pistol whip*

Send a message via AIM to gangisHANS
sounds like a lot of stuff that's been done with Stingrays.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:27 AM   #34
AsRealAsItGets
SLAP!!

Send a message via MSN to AsRealAsItGets
The "Lazyfinger" trigger job. This is a job i made myself, and i didnt copy it. It is the easiest, non-permanent,non-warenty-voiding, and tottally idiot-proof, because lets face it, we all have a little idiot inside us. I was going to keep this secret but i figured all would benifit, so all that i ask is that this mod be kept as the "lazyfinger" job. i cant copyright, nor do i want to, i just want to have some credit. If you are one to steal mods and call them ur own, then u are also the player who is too stupid to make his own. This has only been done on an R6, so be aware that it may not work on other markers. If anyone gets it to work on another gun, pm me!

If you have any trubbles, email me at Maverick_p22@hotmail.com

This is how its done

But first: i am not responsible for you ****ing up your marker. i gave a simple trigger job, and u screwing it over is not my fault, it is your own stupidity.

this mod does NOT affect trigger travel. It only lightens the pull. i may have spelt guard like this: gurad. it is just a spelling error.

1. remove your trigger frame from the gun.
2. using a small nail punch, almost completley knock out the pin that is above the trigger. knock it out from the right side to the left. if u look at the frame from behind, u will put the nail punch on the right side. one side says "made by Pmi". hammer on the OTHER side of that. the side u hammer on will have the warning to not shoot sumone without goggles. this is important because if u do it wrong, it will **** up the frame.
3. as u are hammering, wiggle the trigger every so often, and try and pull it down and away from the handle. keep hammering until u can remove the trigger.
4. if it didnt pop out on its own, remove the trigger spring. its the litle spring that is under neath the arm piece attached to the trigger.
5.replace the trigger, and hammer the pin back in and reattch frame to marker body
6. now, ull notice that the trigger swings back and forth on its own, with no resistence.
7. to make the trigger return after a shot, ull need a dental elastic. if u have braces, they are the little elastcs that u attach to ur molars and one of your frontal upper teeth. do not use the small ones, as they are too small and strong. use the ones that are approximately the circumference of a dime(10c). mine came in a white bag and it sais Buffalo on the front with a picture of a buffalo.
8. now, take the elastic, and take 2 end in ur fingers. nothing fancy. it should look like a stretched circle. dont twist it or nuttin, just grab it and pull it. name one end A and one end B
9. put the elastic over the trigger guard, so u are still holding on, but it is folded in half over the gurad. now, open up end A, and insert end B (or vice versa)
Grab side B, the part you just put through, and pull away from gurad while pushing the A end/loop towards the guard.
10. pull end B and slide it over the back of the trigger.
what u should have now is your trigger running down, with the elastic attached to the back, and going out at a 90 degree angle to atrtach to the trigger guard.
11. now, slide the part of the elastic attached to the trigger guard up to the very top of the guard. next, slide the part of the elastic on the trigger as high as u can get it. last, pull the trigger all the way. where u put your fingers on the trigger, look just above that. the top of the trigger should have a small edge on each side. put the elastic on those ledges, ad release the trigger. this is to keep the elastic away from your shooting fingers.

you have just completed the "lazyfinger" trigger job, courtesy of AsRealAsItGets

If you have ANY questions, email me at Maverick_p22@hotmail.com
---Ricochet Rhino
Soon to come: Trilogy Competiton Autococker
Gun Fund(c) 35/253.00

Last edited by AsRealAsItGets : 06-21-2006 at 12:56 PM.
AsRealAsItGets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 07:14 PM   #35
piranhapro93
Cats rule

Location: That one house on that one street in that one city in that one state
Send a message via AIM to piranhapro93
just sharing what I did to my evo.

this is really simple, this might be one of the mods some people said before but i'm to lazy to read them

i just took out the e-force trigger and drilled a whole at the 'hump' of the trigger. then i found a fitting screw and screwed it in, and adjusted it, and now there is no excess trigger pull

now i am wondering if i can put some opposite metal inside the actual frame and make it magnetic.

oh btw it's probobly not called an "opposite metal" but I don't know the real name

pic at bottom
Ricochet AK
Proto 14 in. barrel
My Modded Trigger by me

Last edited by piranhapro93 : 02-04-2007 at 08:11 PM.
piranhapro93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 08:10 PM   #36
piranhapro93
Cats rule

heres a pic of it

Ricochet AK
Proto 14 in. barrel
My Modded Trigger by me
Old 02-07-2007, 09:33 PM   #37
piranhapro93
Cats rule

Even better COMPLETE mod

Ok so I did this just tonite. took a lot of thought. I call this mod the spyderfish because it has a spyder victor 1 trigger in a piranha aka fish. i used a dremel and sawed, sanded, and smoothed. about 1-2 hours. A LOT better, but again took a lot of thought.

PIC

I love this, I don't know if its a "modification", i think it's more of a completely new trigger, but I just put it under ""trigger"" ""modification"
Ricochet AK
Proto 14 in. barrel
My Modded Trigger by me
Old 04-24-2007, 07:36 AM   #38
mike0102

i was wondering about a trigger mod for my gti but i was wondering if you a drawing or anything to got by....also i bought an electronic frame and i want to find out how to get the board off the top of the frame..theres to screw but when i take them out the board still doesn't move.....
mike0102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 12:35 PM   #39
mike0102

some man wants sure if you can mod a trigger For a Piranha Gti but bought the frame for her.....
Also theres a board on top of this frame and theres 2 screws kepping it there..when you remove these it still wont move...msg if you how to get it to move!!!
Old 04-24-2007, 12:49 PM   #40
mike0102

Question wondering

can you make a full ne a trigger for a gti??