pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Dragun / Odyssey

Old 09-24-2003, 01:13 PM   #1
Calebd2
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Calebd2
Company Representation

We're implementing a new idea of encouraging Company Representatives to participate here at PBReview.com.

In the "Company Representation" stickies in each forum we are going to list the names of the company reps we have for that forum.

Important - Please only PM them if you have a question relating to their product line-up, they are very busy people, and most questions can be answered by our own forum members, without having to bog down our Company Reps. They are donating their time to bring us product updates, and information straight from the source.

Please PM a forum moderator or Super Moderator if you'd like us to email a company that's not listed here. We would like all the help we can get, so please PM us w/ email addresses of prospective companies

Author: BourneKiller
Calebd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2003, 06:43 PM   #2
Erik@ACP

Hi, I'm the Vice President of ACP and will pop in now and then to give updates, product info, etc. You can contact me at soccerdude@taskerhost.com with any questions that you may have. Thanks
Erik@ACP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 02:01 AM   #3
Xyxyll

X-Customs

Greetings! I'm Jim, owner of X-Customs. X-Customs has been around for a good while, but due to various problems, Spyder and Dragun products have not been released yet. Expect an ACE prototype very soon (for Kingman ESP frame). My new website is located at www.x-customs.com. No text is up yet, but the forum is running fine. I will also soon have Hall Effect Sensor kits available, and Dragun The One kits are available now for the cheapest you will find (check my signature). If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post on my forum, PM me, or email me at jbird@x-customs.com.

Last edited by Xyxyll : 08-27-2006 at 05:17 PM.
Xyxyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 09:39 AM   #4
Flamin' Skull

APM Products
Hi fellow paintballers. My name is Paul and I am the president of APM Products . We are a CNC machining facility in Alberta, Canada. We currently have a nylatron bolt, at an extremely good price for Dragun owners.

I wish to thank all those who took part in our market research.
apmproducts.com
Flamin' Skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 07:46 PM   #5
eaglelox
IPS

Hi everyone, im new to this forum and also the owner of Insane Pain Sports. right now i have aftermarket spyder and dragun parts. have a look and let me know if i can help you with anything. i do custom parts if you want something special made. i have been machining for 20 years so you can expect quality. thanks.
eaglelox is offline   Reply With Quote