pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Regional Forums > North East

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2005, 08:43 PM   #1
PbAllWiZZ
I'm pretty Rank

Send a message via AIM to PbAllWiZZ
NE PBR Day!

I think I might have made a thread on this but dont remember, but oh well. So far heres the deal. There will be a New England PBR day at Riptide Paintball in Portsmouth, RI. It may be a haul for some but TOTALLY worth it. For those of you traveling with family (perhaps) we are located right next to scenic Newport, RI. The date is still tentative. The field is a woods and speedball field. Depending on the amount of people coming, we can reserve a private day or just play with other walk ons or as our own group.
The field has amazing pricing and service. I forger the exact prices (stupid me) but it is around 50 to 60 dollars for case, entrance, and air. So what I am asking is this. If you are interested in going, leave your name, and if you are going possibly of for sure. Thanks! Feel free to PM or AIM me with any questions.
WAR AGINST RAP!!!
My OldTeam,The Ratpack Homepage
EC Productions [b]
NE PBR Day
PUNK FOR LIFE
PbAllWiZZ is offline   Reply With Quote