pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > 32 Degrees

Old 02-06-2002, 08:29 AM   #61
lbujan
S#:2981

I don't think you will need to change the valve but you could try getting a new cup seal. I think I saw some spare parts kits for the PT in countypaintball.com.

Black Timmy - the first in Costa Rica.
lbujan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 02:37 PM   #62
nitza
The Angry Canadian

Field Strippin it

Hey, i've owned my rebel (basic) for about two monthes, and i play every weekend or so, trouble is, i've only been able to get my stuff to field strip once, and i try very hard each week so i can get to my interals. I looked at the online manual...it said to apply pressure at the end thingys, but that didnt work. Please help...
-->LvL X
->12v XBoard
-->Marcoline
->Blue Pro blade
->Nitro Duck 68/3k
nitza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 03:14 PM   #63
Paintball360
Dutch Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Paintball360 Send a message via AIM to Paintball360
Re: Field Strippin it

Quote:
Originally posted by nitza
Hey, i've owned my rebel (basic) for about two monthes, and i play every weekend or so, trouble is, i've only been able to get my stuff to field strip once, and i try very hard each week so i can get to my interals. I looked at the online manual...it said to apply pressure at the end thingys, but that didnt work. Please help...
Try lubing there and take something that can push the pin out that works for me when my pin is hard to get out

-Red Ironmen Matrix-
Paintball360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 08:16 PM   #64
ShutterSLug

Thanks Ibujan!!! do you know how to get a new cup seal on??? and what does a cup seal look like??

- The only time you will see me is when you fell 8 really sharp pinches on your back in one second!
ShutterSLug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2002, 07:36 AM   #65
lbujan

Nitza:
I had the same problem with me Rebel X, what I did is to screw the rear velocity adjuster all the way in, push it in, and then the screw came a little less tight and push it all the way out and *puff* all the internals all over the place you can put some oil too in the screw too, it will help. I had to use my dremel to sand a little the little inner curve that the plug has, now I have no prob. dissambling it. Don't worry I went to the same thing having no idea how to take it appart. It's incredible that I had more troubles learning to dissamble my rebel than I did with my timmy thankx to twich for the guide.

ShutterSLug:
That's a picture of the spare kit at countypaintball.com. You can download the manual *.pdf manual at http://www.32degrees.com/html/manuals.asp. Try changing the o-rings of the valve. I think the PT X doesn't have a "cupseal" but a washer instead, sorry for that.
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.

Old 02-07-2002, 03:36 PM   #66
ShutterSLug

Thanks!!! SO MUCH!

- The only time you will see me is when you fell 8 really sharp pinches on your back in one second!
Old 02-08-2002, 11:50 PM   #67
Bad007
me gusta Sacpaintball.com

Send a message via AIM to Bad007 Send a message via Yahoo to Bad007
Ummm.....this may sound weird, but shutter slug could I get a pic of your expansion chamber on your gun or whatever, or a place that sells a 22 stage! I have never seen one of those.
Old 02-09-2002, 06:56 AM   #68
lbujan

there are no 22 stage xchambers, the most is 8 and it's the x-core, maybe he said 2 stage and mistyped.

Old 02-09-2002, 11:42 AM   #69
Bad007

no actually there is, I didn't believe it either, but I went and looked through pbreviews reviews on things and there is one, its a thermal expansion chamber, it looks neat. I was surprised there actually is that!
Old 02-09-2002, 10:22 PM   #70
lbujan

sounds pretty impresive, but why bother yourself in trying to get a 22 x-chamber, itīs about 50bucks why not saving some more money and get a nitro/hpa preset tank? just my 2 cents.

Old 02-10-2002, 10:44 PM   #71
Bad007

Well some people are in my situation though, I am running my gun on a 16 ox chromolly, sp on/off with an anti-siphon, with a stabilizer for if I did get a hpa tank I would have no where to fill it up, not even the paintball fields around here, I would have to get a frekin suba tank and all that, and MJB weding won't let em loose with a tank under 4500 pounds of pressure! So i'm screwed for now! But if there was one around here I would in a sec! Hpa would be soo nice! Are u runnin yours on HPA? U got that down there in Costa Rica?! lol,jk I have no clue about there!
Old 02-11-2002, 07:09 AM   #72
lbujan

well I got a scuba for 175 new, it's one of the few good things of living here and playing paintball. Lots of scuba stores It was kinda hard to make the guy sell it to me, it took me a while to convince him. The other store that was not asking questions will sell it for 240, so well yuo got the point. I tried to call the guy to go the championships (the next in april) but he is not interested in selling HPA for paintball.
I can't say it was easy to switch though, we tried for 2 months in talking to the gas company in here (the only one) to sell us the nitro or HPA at more then 2000psi but they didn't want to. The cool thing about a scuba is that is a lot easier to carry than a bulk tank. I have a 10kg bulk C02 too and man, is that hard to carry or what? I never take it to the field. You can take your own scuba to the field I guess. The only prob I've seen in US for scubas is that lots of stores won't sell you anything if you don't have a license. But I think it's worth trying. You can get one by internet.

Old 02-11-2002, 10:07 AM   #73
Bad007

Well my friend has a license, yeah your probably right they would have scuba down there! What size tank do you have on ur timmy!(the first in Costa Rica). Do you have a lot of friends to play with?:drop: (my friend wanted this face, were in class right now. Are there a lot of paintball places down there?
Old 02-11-2002, 01:05 PM   #74
BlinkBaller
This sucks!

Send a message via AIM to BlinkBaller
Anyone else?

Does anyone's Rebel Bottom line(no expansion chamber) ever shoot snow when the temp is a above 50?
Go young one! Go fourth and learn! Leave the mystery, turn it unto adreniline, release your fears!
BlinkBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2002, 02:09 PM   #75
ShutterSLug

Yeah if you guys want to see the Core 22 stage expansion chamber go to www.paintball-online.com My bud and I both have it on our Shutters and we love it!!!(I seriously get around 400-500 more shoots on a 20oz co2 tank!) When I go to the Cronograph shot to shot velocity can be a differace of sometimes just 2f.p.s. when I fire like 6 shoots! My paintballs land right on top of each other too! Even when I pull of 8 shoots a sec.! I love it. It might also be that great velocity consistancy to because the Shutter has a reg. on it! But none the less I highly reccomend it! IT WORKS! I also think it is available for Tippmann c98's Spyders, Piranahas, REBELS , and many other guns also! Again www.Paintball-online.com it is 50 bucks!

Also on the same website there is a regulator + 11 stage kit. (very great if you want a reg. with your gun) for 100$!

Old 02-11-2002, 02:11 PM   #76
ShutterSLug

Also how do you post pics???

Old 02-11-2002, 04:12 PM   #77
Bad007

Yeah they can if liquid goes into the gun.
Old 02-11-2002, 04:17 PM   #78
Paintball360
Dutch Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Paintball360 Send a message via AIM to Paintball360
Here the Pic of the Core 22 stage expansion chamber
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.

-Red Ironmen Matrix-
Paintball360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2002, 03:57 PM   #79
-RuShPB227-

Send a message via AIM to -RuShPB227-
you post pics by attaching a file when you make a post.
68/4500 Hyperflow 420
--------------------------------
2001 Impulse
Voodoo Bolt
Voodoo Front Ca
Evil Back Cap
Blade
Stickies
*For Sale*
-RuShPB227- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2002, 03:14 PM   #80
ShutterSLug

Testing thats all!