the time has come for me to get out of the wonderful world of paintball, i no longer have time to play so i want to see the equiptment go use. these items
have barely been used at all, and have babied everything on my gun. i will be straight up with you if any of the items have problems, so there will be no surprises when you get the item.
i am in no rush to sell, so if you want to lowball, forget about it. however, i am willing to take reasonable offers!
my feedback is in the sig.
***PAYMENT OPTIONS: As of today, its either cash or money order. However, if you wait a week, i will set up a paypal account.***
• Topstitch M-Pack 3+2, Yellow – most comfy pack I have ever worn, hard to get unless you have it ordered from topstitch themselves. still in great condition, no rips, amazing reviews. have cheapo pods if wanted.
• Stock tippmann 98, polished internals, older recievers, paint job could use some tender loving care, can mix / match parts below if wanted for additional cost.
• Pull Thru Squeegee, 20 inches? hard black plastic.
• 1 foot black macroline, 1 90* fitting, 1 straight fitting. - offer
• Check it Unimount - old style, no beveled off knob, looks cleaner to me imo. core is scratched from the setscrews. great condition. puts tank in a great position for playing, you'll never go back to a drop.
• Tippmann 98 Lapco Trigger Guard - chrome, what more is there to say
• Tippmann 98 Lapco Bigshot – great condition, 12 inches
• Dead-On Paintball Gas Thrus - red and black, both in great condition. (macro fitting not included)
• Palmers Inline Stabilizer - bought from craig palmer himself, lifetime warranty. for your gun owners out there that want to have a great co2 reg, here is the thing for you. instead of running this through your vertical adapter, you can run this regulator from the asa into the gun. Does exactly what a male stabilizer would do, for a fraction of the cost. (yes it says its for remote, but trust me it works inline on the gun also). Extremely accurate over the chrono, broken in perfectly. I got all day air at the field and just fired air all day to break this in.
heres now i ran it on my gun http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...v1/resize3.jpg
• Dye Sticky 3 Grips - Black, seen the field 2 times before i stopped playing. Great condition, still have orginal box that it came in.
• Tippmann 98 Powertube - cracked your powertube? this is what you need. *note* does not come with the valve inside. this is just the powertube itself
• Tippmann 98 Lapco Sight Rail - what can i say, raises the sight rail, you can add a scope / red dot and have it clear the stock sights. *no screws* screws are a couple of cents at your local hardware store, look for 10-32 threaded screws sorry
• Tippmann 98 Full Boar Rear Cocking - hate that knob on the side of the gun? want to keep the internals nice and clean? the full boar rear cocking is also a velocity adjuster all in one! (does not come with front bolt as i need it for the stock gun)
• *RARE* Tippmann 98 Toxic Trigger - now heres something you dont see much anymore. The ORIGINAL toxic trigger, not RT compatible, but imo looks sleeker than any of the toxics they have out there right now. This trigger was bought from the tippmann legend Natural Newbie! also comes with a wider diameter pin to reduce the side to side trigger slop.