pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Regional Forums > South Central

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2006, 05:36 PM   #1
starsky
DARK VERY DARK

Send a message via AIM to starsky
New LA PBALLER CLUB

Yea so this is the new one I figured id start fresh and we could all get LA PBALLER #'s to put in our sig to show we are from LOUISIANA. Come and chat here to, you find a good field dont keep it to yourself share it with us. We have to come back from Katrina someway....LA BALLERS lmk if you want in il give you a number and sig it. Il be numba one lol. I also think it would be cool if yo told us your gun setup and where you play.(but just sig a link and your number)

1.) Starsky..Classic Intimidator bunch of stuff on it. I play at Bayou Dragon every weekend. Every Weekend. Every Weekend.
2.) Hekrill.....Z Intimidator with a bunch of ups. Bayou dragon Every weekend. Every weekend. Every Weekend.
3.)Pballer#16...Ion. Play at PaintballCommand, paintcheck, LAAdrenaline.
4) Dust Silver 05 Speed, laser eyes, 16" Dye UL, dual volumisers, i don't know where i'm gonna play at, either Lethal or Command
5.) Spyder Imagine..14" j&j ceramic....12v revy w/xboard, Java 68/3000....play at bayou dragon

LMK WHAT YOU SHOOT AND WHERE YOU PLAY THROUGH A POST OR A P/M WHATEVER N IL GIVE YOU A NUMBER. DONT FORGET TO SIG IT.

Last edited by starsky : 04-21-2006 at 12:17 PM.
starsky is offline   Reply With Quote