pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Trading Forums > Misc. Equipment

Old 06-14-2006, 01:15 PM   #1
Swantonbomboy

Professional quality Top-Hat Mods (DM4,5,C,6/PM5,6)

This thread was originally posted on PBN but due to some clashing ideas as to where I HAVE to put this thread business will temporarily done on this fine forum. PM me on PBNation with any questions orders, etc.

What I have for you all today are professional quality top hat Mods. These top-hat mods come pre-cut with the perfect outer diameter and inner diameter to increase your markers efficiency and general performance.
Why pay $10.00 plus shipping for the lucky PB tophat mod when mine is easier to install and is only $5.50 shipped.

Every top-hat mod kit comes with a pre-cut rubber top hat mod along with a printed out instruction sheet on how to install the mod and the best method for slipping the piece onto your existing tophat.
My top-hat mod is a perfect rubber fit over the existing top-hat so it wont come undone or loose like the tape tophats and others will.

PRICE:
Only $5.50 shipped. (Within the US only) I accept cash, money orders and paypal.
Paypal fee=(straight from paypal.com)Fees per transaction (USD) 2.9% + $0.30 USD
(5.50*1.029)+.30)=$5.97 <-final paypal price
PICS of the mod on my DM6:

Picture of the mod top-hats.

Shipping:
I don't ship first. You are buying my product and will pay for the mod and then it will be shipped to you. All mods will be shipped via USPS Parcel Post usually within 24 hours of payment being received.

Free ups are appreciated as always and THANKS FOR LOOKING
Swantonbomboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 06:09 PM   #2
dm4syzygy

Send a message via AIM to dm4syzygy
Free up.
My Feedback:
http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showt...13#post3682213
dm4syzygy is offline   Reply With Quote