pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 06-14-2006, 07:21 PM   #201
TippyBaller
It's a Me! A Mario!

Send a message via AIM to TippyBaller
Ok, a few days ago I was paintballing at a friend's field. My friend and I were waiting for the rest of our group to finish the last game, well naturally we got bored and I decided to take a couple of shots at the kids still playing. Anyhow I put my mask on just in case, aim and fired 1 time yes just once, and i hit some poor sap in the side from 50ft thru a small grove of trees. I just bust out laughing and the newb comes over to us and hes like "did it break did it break?" Well it had't broken but we didnt tell him that so my bud pops a ball and smears it on him while hes doing a "paint check". omg it was so freakin funny and the whole time he thought he got shot from like 100ft away by another player. oh good times

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwalski View Post
head for the hills! 4ths got a ban stick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4THDEGREE View Post
Did someone say it is Wabbit season?????
TippyBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 12:25 AM   #202
mousetrap

Send a message via Yahoo to mousetrap
My friend had a walnut fall on his head and he called for a paintcheck.
mousetrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 06:30 AM   #203
Nade'

tippy ur so mean lol

BunkerBuster

Nade' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 09:34 AM   #204
TippyBaller
It's a Me! A Mario!

Send a message via AIM to TippyBaller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nade'
tippy ur so mean lol
I know, and the funny thing is that was the first time he has gotten shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwalski View Post
head for the hills! 4ths got a ban stick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4THDEGREE View Post
Did someone say it is Wabbit season?????
TippyBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 08:25 PM   #205
OrangeBatman
SuperHero Paintball

i was playing with my brother and one of my friends, and i shot my friend out so i went for my brother, he had never played before, and he had never been shot. so me and him are in a firefight and he leans out and i hit him in the shoulder, and he screams like a little girl, i mean at the top of his lungs, and hes about 22 years old, 6'2'' 230lbs, so hes a big guy, it was very funny, lol, i think he just wasnt expecting it though
-Balls To The Wall-
-Tippmann OT-
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..!..('_')..!..
I said the same thing in the Tippmann Forum and I got Slapped with a Ban Threat....
OrangeBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 09:01 PM   #206
Superandy12
Im super thanks 4 asking!

Send a message via Yahoo to Superandy12
I thought the game was nearly done so I do a run thru and find out the whole team is still hiding back there. my pants fall down and they all shoot me in the *** as a run (waddle) by.

I am an Offical PBreview Sniper
(join the club fellow snipers!)

SHIFTONE!
Superandy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 07:19 PM   #207
Nossit

my friend went out and bought the "ungodly" pilot (lol) and the insanely fast rocking trigger(lol). So he goes and fills up his 20oz co2(lol) and comes back to own everyone. he gets on the field for 5 minutes and his spyder burps like crazy. recocks it and it does it again. So we find out it doesnt have co2 in the tank and we take it to get it filled again.

We come back and it still doesnt work and when i heard that out of co2 alarm system i take off running lighting him up. he gets so mad he slams the gun down and yells obscenties at it. it might not be funny reading this but it was helarious in person cuz he's a cocky mofo.
Nossit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 05:52 PM   #208
SmudgeTippmann
Storm Troopers Team*

Funniest thing for me was it was 3 on 9 me,and two other friends against 9 12 year olds..We were playing attack and defend and my team was attacking,one of my friends got out and it was me and my other friend left, he coverd me and I ran in the building and all 9 kids surrendered.If they had brains they all cudda murderd me so easily,the reff in the game coudlnt stop laughing.
SmudgeTippmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:50 AM   #209
Sly Independent

i was playing woodsball and was swinging out and around to my right, and starting to come back to flank teh other team ( during this time i was wondering if they were stupid enough to leave their flank unprotected because i wasn't coming into contact with a flank guard) and you wouldn't believe it.....in a hole behind a fallen log is my good buddy Tyler sleepin away the afternoon.....i could have unloaded on him, but feelin nice i barrel tagged him.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:19 PM   #210
75RGT
hehe a pistol

well we wernt playing yet we where cronoing our markers and this kid with a spyder had a remote line attached to his back and the tank was attached to a piece of cardboard shaped like a vest and when it was his turn to crono his gun he said "umm my gun is kinda taped to my back" it was so hilarious and also the tank was held on with duck tape
Old 07-12-2006, 08:40 PM   #211
Rocks_the_Woods
Paintballing_Musician

Al Righty,
One day me and five of my friends were playing CTF in the woods. We thought we were all out. When we walked out we looked at my friend that was using a really crappy pump(he ran out of co2 for his semi) and we told that he wasnt even hit ( but of course he was shot in the back, we told him it didnt bust). Our other friends caught on to our joke and went along. They told him they would let get a 5 sec. head start to run. They both started shooting on full auto. He was hit in the back of the neck, both butt-cheeks, and twice in the gooch when he dove. I thought it was hilarious. To this day, he still doesnt know (yes we are good friends arent we?)
Rocks_the_Woods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 05:24 PM   #212
Aslan2005
Tippmann Slayer

I saw this kid with a nice A5. His dad was playing with him, they both had nice A5s. Anyway, before the game starts...his gun starts going off rapidly. He panics and takes his hopper off...so no more paint is coming out...then he tries to take the tank off...but panics and just jams the gun barrel into the ground (mudd).

The guns stops autofiring...the kidd pulls it out...and his dad is like, "great, now we need to clean your barrel out....let's go" So off the field they went. All I could think is, "I can't believe that kid just did that to his gun!" He just slammed it into the mudd and leaned on it! I guess Tippmanns are durable...he was back out there the next game!!!
Aslan2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 04:12 PM   #213
iconoclast
HTFU

Send a message via AIM to iconoclast
A Halo B on a stock, mechanical Spyder Victor today. I laughed so hard.
Old 07-15-2006, 04:27 PM   #214
pbsniper111
Nitro Snowboards

Send a message via AIM to pbsniper111
my friends bro was unscrewing his tank after his first day playing. i guess he didnt know that co2 sprayed out of the marker when the tank comes off. anyway, he unscrewed the tank and the gas sprayed out. he threw the gun away from him and jumped behind a tree and screamed at the top of his lungs. the gun he was using( one of mine) landed like ten feet away with the barrrel sticking into the ground. i was pissed that he threw my gun but was still laughing my *** off

Quote:
Originally Posted by FogResistant View Post
I don't know about the sand people, but that sarlaac looks like a massive vagina with tentacles.
"You gotta lose to know how to win"
pbsniper111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 09:00 PM   #215
Mentalmonkey10
I am Jack's STD

Send a message via AIM to Mentalmonkey10
Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast
A Halo B on a stock, mechanical Spyder Victor today. I laughed so hard.
I did something like that. My 'Cocker went down, so I had an Egg and a carbon fiber tank on a almost stock spyder xtra. (It had a SP Teardrop and CCM Feedneck)
Blue Invert Mini
PBN Feedback
Mentalmonkey10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 07:24 AM   #216
iconoclast
HTFU

Send a message via AIM to iconoclast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalmonkey10
I did something like that. My 'Cocker went down, so I had an Egg and a carbon fiber tank on a almost stock spyder xtra. (It had a SP Teardrop and CCM Feedneck)
Lol, that's understandable, but this guy said it was his only, and thus primary marker...
Old 07-16-2006, 12:30 PM   #217
slaminator3323
Final Fantasy 8 Rocks

A cow walked right in front of me as I was about to light some guy up, needless to say the guy was saved.
Kila magnetic detents
NDZ Saw trigger
CP two piece
Smoke Reloader B
Jungle Fighters
Got a Tadao board and 360 QEV and haven't played paintball in over a year,(I have bad withdrawals).
slaminator3323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:59 AM   #218
a5ghilleman
yep

Send a message via Yahoo to a5ghilleman
I was playing with a tracer. Totally ghilled and hidden in tall grass. My nehibor was walking about 10 m away. I took one shot and brok his feed neck. His eggy feel off his e99 and continued feeding balls out. it was so funny cause 2 rounds befor he bunkered me.
a5ghilleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 06:23 PM   #219
joethemetaldude

Okay so the last time I went playing paintball last summer... Me and some friends were on the speedball course. We had to split up the newbs between our teams. Low and Behold our team gets wiiiiped out and the last kid is left. Like a 9 yearold... He is crouching behind the starting board/dead box and my friend comes down the field bunkers him and lights him up... the kid just laid there quivering and crying his eyes out. It was funny and sad all at the same time. We really felt bad about it especially after he said he was never going to play paintball again...

Death metal PWNS your face!
joethemetaldude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 09:28 AM   #220
NH-Baller 101
"Check His Face!!"

ive got quite a few.(most of tehm my friends being wussies)
1) Pinning my friend down so bad he ditched his gun and curled up in a ball.
2) Me and another friend shooting that same friend in the bakc so many times he was still running away screaming after the game was over.
3) My dad bunkered one of my friends and the kid looks up at my dad shooting him in the face and tries to get a shot on my dad. My dad shot him about 20 times.
4)walking back from a game and this kid dropped his mask and we all started unloading on it.
5) the same friend that got bunkered by my dad (justin) was climbing down a ladder. I asked him to surrender and he looked at me and was like "what" so i shot him in the face.
NH-Baller 101 is offline   Reply With Quote