pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Trading Forums > Misc. Equipment

Old 06-29-2006, 11:57 AM   #1
elmosferrari
Pain is fuel, burn it!

A lot of crap for sale, paintball and non paint. Trashbag and garage sale!

Well, I literally do have a trashbag with a lot of old gear in it. I didnt have room for it in my gear bag so I threw it in a trashbag. Anyway, I know I wont be getting a lot of cash for this all cuz its older and not agg but I have to clean house says my mom and I dont mind getting some cash for my stuff. Heres a list of stuff I have, ill post up a price and you offer, we can try and meet somewhere. Should be decent prices. Ill take pictures of anything you are in absolute need of if you want although ill let you know about everything as best I can. Serious entertainers only for pictures though. Its a long list and will be getting longer too. Check for updates on sold stuff and new stuff.

*NEWSTUFF* (not brand new - just new to the list)
-Brand new EVIL pants. Yellow, size XL, still have the tags. Id like 55 plus shipping since its what I paid.
-I also have an invision. Its grey, good shape, comfy padding, not too bad looking, no big paint stains or scratches. Id like 30 plus shipping for that.
-Xbox games. Spiderman 2 = 10, Crimson skies = 6, NBA 02 = 4, DOA3 = 10, PGR = 7, FIFA 04 = 13, Ralli Sport Challenge = 10, Splinter Cell 2 = 14, NFL Fever 04 = 10. (plus shipping on em)
-TI 84 Plus Silver addition HARDLY USED 50 Plus shipping (retail for over 100) With games and programs
-Ti 83 Plus hardly used 35 plus shipping
-Playstation package with memory card, two controllers and the following games: Shadow Madness, Xenogears(great game), FF7, Spec Ops, Armorines, Omega Boost, Tenchu, Crash Bandicoot 2, Twisted metal two, Croc, THPS, Cool boarders 2, Chessmaster 3d, FF9, Parasite eve (hardly played at all), Syphon filter 2, and Final Fantasy Tactics for 105 plus shipping
-Butt load of legos for 30 plus shipping, may cost a bit to ship...

Paintball Gear
-First, I have is a red. lcd dm3 WITH EYES. It comes with rebuild kits and has an entity trigger as well as a clamping feedneck. Comes with a dye hyper in line as well as the stock trigger. Its lightly used and in good shape Only problem I had was when i temporarily lost the trigger spring, little slow to shoot but I found it in between the next games. Id like 280 plus shipping
-14 Inch black teardrop barrel for cockers. Used lightly. Good shape, no real scratches. 20 plus shipping
-Brand new Large black and white DYE trucker hat.. BN shape.. 15 plus shipping
-JT flame jersey - size medium. It is grey and is in good condition. Used mainly for practice so nothing hard and extreme. Has some little pulls but no stains or fading or holes.15 Plus shipping
- 3 thread protectors, grey, silver, and purple. Not really ever used I dont think. 5 plus shipping each
-WGP black black magic regulator. Used a handful of times, good conditon. Will come with SS hose. 25 plus shipping
-Brand new black DYE UL back for spyders. Still in case with the sticker tag. 25 plus shipping
-Used once CCM lo or no rise for Ions/impulses. Silver and black. 25 plus shipping

Trashbag Sale
-Adidas indoor soccer shoes. Size 11.They are in decent condition, no bad fading or holes or anything. Just broken in and dirty, although I can fix that. Id like 15 plus shipping
- jt gloves - sold
-Extreme Rage 4 pod pack, black, good shape. Large belt. Has little bitty stains here and there and has knicks. 15 plus shipping
-32º competition pants. -sold
-Adidas track spikes. Really light, and pretty comfy. Size 12. Used for 1.5 seasons (of track.. havent used these ones to paintball in) 20 plus shipping
-Red and black Rase jersey. Large in size. Old school, has a few knicks and pulls. Pretty rare, havent seen too many of these around. Would 20 plus shipping just cuz it was my first jersey and its sort of rare..
-JT Nvader maskw ith thermal lens. The mask is in good haope but the lens should prolly be replaced. Strap is alright. 15 plus shipping
-DYE black and red cap. Good condition, lightly used Size larg. 10 plus shipping
-Black DYE sock hat. Good condition, lightly used. Fits all. 10 plus shipping
-Black cocker stock barrel . Used once, maybe.. 2plus shipping
-Stock black piranha barrel. sold
- brass eagle 45 rd hopper and 32º 200 rd gravity hopper. 3 plus shipping for both. Lightly used.
-Spyder to normal grip adapater sold
-WGP 2000 slider frame with grips, not erally used. 2002 slider frame with grips, not really used. Both black. 6 a piece plus shipping for each one
-2002 Wgp Hinge frame. Black, used a couple times on my vertebrate. Good condition. 13 plus shipping
-DYE CLEAR Flat panel grips. Used twice,great condition, still clear. These are pretty pimp, hardly used, and sort of rare. 12 plus shipping
-Not working Piranha. sold
-14 Inch black and silver AA barrel for a spyder/piranha. Good condition, used with the piranha. 25 plus shipping.
-Cocker parts (misc.) bag. All this was used 3 times or less. Pump arm off a BM, BM bolt, and regulator (pneus) BRAND NEW ORRACLE 3 WAY, actuator arm, cocking rob assembly, some hosing and screws. BM 3 way, Cocker parts kit with macro fitting and hosing and more screws! since theres quite a bit of parts in here, plus a parts kit(helpful, only used 2 things out of i think.) Id like 55 plus shipping
-Black Black Magic flame drop forward. good conditon. 10 plus shipping-CP on/off, used 3 times, good condition. 15 plus shipping

Garage Sale
- GT Zone california bike. Black with a little blue. Has a gyro and some aftermarket knobby wheels. Has both front and rear brakes. Works fine, I just washed it down. Its in good shape, has a few scratches and what not but what BMX bike doesnt.Id like to see at least 75 plus shipping - these bikes retail for 220
-NEXT Whomp bike. Ill prolly sell it to you for 15 bucks plus shipping.. Its blue yellow and chrome. Its in fine condition, the headset is a little loose but thats what you get when your bashing a bike around single track all day.
-RP-5 Digitech process with over 1000 pre-programmed sounds and a make your own funcition. Hardly used at all and in great condition. Will throw in videos, guitar book, and manual assuming I find them all for.. 70 plus shipping?

These prices are just what Im looking for. As you can see, its pretty decent prices. Just offer me up what you want. If you order a lot of crap, youll get discounts. Order over 100 bucks worth of stuff, ill take like 5-10 bucks off(excluding bikes and processor) Ill be adding more later prolly. As for trades, if you want a lot of my crap for something like say, i3s or c5s or something, let me know. I do have cash to add too.
Email me - elmosferrari@hotmail.com
pm me, aim me (elmosferrari) or call me if you really must... 314-853-6709.

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f102/elmosferrari/

Brian

Last edited by elmosferrari : 07-14-2006 at 12:49 PM.
elmosferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 10:17 AM   #2
elmosferrari
Pain is fuel, burn it!

up
Old 06-30-2006, 12:32 PM   #3
johnjohn126

what about if you took pics and since thats a lota stuff do it by bulks and # em
johnjohn126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:11 PM   #4
elmosferrari
Pain is fuel, burn it!

eh, dont see a need for numbers.. dont understand what you mean by bulk... more stuff

-TI 84 Plus Silver addition HARDLY USED 50 Plus shipping (retail for over 100) With games and programs
-Ti 83 Plus hardly used 35 plus shipping
-Playstation package with memory card, two controllers and the following games: Shadow Madness, Xenogears(great game), FF7, Spec Ops, Armorines, Omega Boost, Tenchu, Crash Bandicoot 2, Twisted metal two, Croc, THPS, Cool boarders 2, Chessmaster 3d, FF9, Parasite eve (hardly played at all), Syphon filter 2, and Final Fantasy Tactics for 105 plus shipping
-Butt load of legos for 30 plus shipping, may cost a bit to ship...

PRICES ARE OBO, offer up - ill take trades
Old 07-06-2006, 07:08 PM   #5
elmosferrari
Pain is fuel, burn it!

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f102/elmosferrari/ == pics
Old 07-08-2006, 11:51 AM   #6
elmosferrari
Pain is fuel, burn it!

up, reg, cp on/off and bolt are in talks, as well as some other stuff like the spikes
Old 07-08-2006, 01:24 PM   #7
Neon Lites
Ultra Legend

Send a message via ICQ to Neon Lites Send a message via AIM to Neon Lites Send a message via MSN to Neon Lites Send a message via Yahoo to Neon Lites Send a message via Skype™ to Neon Lites
Are those girls in the first picture for sale?
Neon Lites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:32 PM   #8
elmosferrari
Pain is fuel, burn it!

one on left is currently for sale, asking 100 per night (8 pm to 8am) plus shipping. can do 50 for FOUR non prime time hours (past 8 pm) or 60 for FOUR prime time hours... lol, you gotta get em to yourself though. the one on the right will prolly cost a little more... shes finer if you ask me.. offer up!
Old 07-08-2006, 08:12 PM   #9
Neon Lites
Ultra Legend

Send a message via ICQ to Neon Lites Send a message via AIM to Neon Lites Send a message via MSN to Neon Lites Send a message via Yahoo to Neon Lites Send a message via Skype™ to Neon Lites
rofl...
Neon Lites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 12:31 PM   #10
elmosferrari
Pain is fuel, burn it!

up
Old 07-11-2006, 05:07 PM   #11
mcaswell24
yea u c that minoritys ki

cant find pics of Spyder to normal grip adapater pm me

mcaswell24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 09:48 PM   #12
elmosferrari
Pain is fuel, burn it!

look inside the cocker frame on the bottom right (its in by the trigger)
Old 07-13-2006, 05:32 AM   #13
adriann22
Social Worker

I'm interested in the 32* pants. Can you PM me with more details on them..are they the kind that unzip into shorts?

Thanks
A
Old 07-13-2006, 09:25 AM   #14
elmosferrari
Pain is fuel, burn it!

talking
Old 07-18-2006, 05:22 AM   #15
adriann22
Social Worker

Check your PM's.
Old 07-18-2006, 10:14 AM   #16
leed

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmosferrari
one on left is currently for sale, asking 100 per night (8 pm to 8am) plus shipping. can do 50 for FOUR non prime time hours (past 8 pm) or 60 for FOUR prime time hours... lol, you gotta get em to yourself though. the one on the right will prolly cost a little more... shes finer if you ask me.. offer up!
Where do you live? LOL I actually may be interested in those clear panel grips, but can't find the right picture.. LOL.
... as well as be easier on your balls. u can definitely feel a difference when you slide a ball through when tehy are fully screwed in or screwed out a bit.
leed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 07:47 AM   #17
elmosferrari
Pain is fuel, burn it!

longly overdue up - leed, i live in missouri.... anyway, pm me if interested in the clear panels
Old 07-28-2006, 08:21 AM   #18
elmosferrari
Pain is fuel, burn it!

up
Old 07-29-2006, 08:03 PM   #19
elmosferrari
Pain is fuel, burn it!

up
Old 08-22-2006, 09:48 AM   #20
xXBloodLustACXx

Send a message via AIM to xXBloodLustACXx
Still selling the DM3? I have an Ion for trade and might be interested, i dunno if you still check this though... LMK. Thanks.
JAVA EM1
xXBloodLustACXx is offline   Reply With Quote