pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Trading Forums > Trader Feedback

Old 09-22-2006, 11:11 AM   #1
NoelyDeezNutz
Tippy Genius

Send a message via AIM to NoelyDeezNutz Send a message via Yahoo to NoelyDeezNutz
NoelyDeezNutz Feedback

Hello everyone, this is the place where you have a chance to tell the world how our transaction went.

Post the item, speed of service, amount and quality of communication, overall satisfaction!

Below this line of text will also be feedback pages on other websites as well as the overall feedback count.

all positive, no neutral, no negative... here are the counts.

PBR- 10
PBN- (old and new) - 18 old, 13 new = 31
PBC - 34
APB - 24

total = 99 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative.
Paintball.com

AbsolutePaintball.net

PBNation.com

PBReview.com *if you're looking for a link, please scroll down...lol*
____FEEDBACK____
PBC | APB.Net | PBN | PBR
Olive PM6 with UL Frame

Last edited by NoelyDeezNutz : 11-19-2007 at 08:16 AM.
NoelyDeezNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 07:20 PM   #2
Blue_eagle_93
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Blue_eagle_93
I bought a 72/3000 tank from him and Item was better then described. Best communication I've ever had on the Internet. He even talked to me all through the purchasing process and a while after the purchase to check up and make sure it was still working fine. He gave me tips on upkeep and such. Very fast shipping and just a great seller. I hope to do business with again. Truly a asset to the online selling of paintball products. Nothing but the best, thanks Noely
Blue_eagle_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 10:31 AM   #3
bballryand316

Bought a few pods from noely. I needed by friday, paid for the $5 priority shipping. Instead, HE PAID MORE FOR SHIPPING THAN I PAID FOR THE PODS, and shipped express mail, over $18. My god, who else would do that?

Pods came in, perfect condition. Just what i needed.

Got here before i needed them by, and i got free stickers.

GREAT guy, reccommended. A+
bballryand316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 09:05 PM   #4
Jedianakinsolo

Send a message via MSN to Jedianakinsolo
Bought needed parts from him, the arrived, better than what I expected. Everything looks great, the parts seem to work, And the stickers are cool too

A ++
12v Revolution Tripod - Remote line

My PBR Feedback | My PBN Feedback
Jedianakinsolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:24 AM   #5
pballer4

traded a cocker for a tippy trade went smooth and all is great, A++++++++++++++++++++++
pballer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 09:39 PM   #6
BloodLustDE
A5 Owner! WOOT!

Purchased a Evil Pipe Barrel Kit for my Imagine. It was my first purchase of the forums and i was a bit hesitant, but Noel's relaxed, easy going attitude made the difference. He answered all my questions, even after the fact and shipped it here in 2 days. A very reliable seller, i plan on making more purchases from him in the future. A++
Gear:Camo Reaver Kneepads|Camo Emmisary Vest|Camo Switch Goggles|Crossfire 68/4500|Evil Pipe Kit (Imagine/ION)
BloodLustDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 06:45 AM   #7
gsu_paintballer
Pimp of Paint

Send a message via AIM to gsu_paintballer Send a message via MSN to gsu_paintballer Send a message via Yahoo to gsu_paintballer
Bought my Dye pants, paid fast, great communication, A+
gsu_paintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:23 PM   #8
TimeSpaceCntm
Longrod Von Hugendong

Send a message via MSN to TimeSpaceCntm
Fats shipping, Great communication.
Good Price.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radishboy View Post
lassie tells you timmy is trapped in a well and you think your gonna score a free gun, only to find out its just a small boy.
"I was driving along when I saw a hitchhiker holding a sign that said 'heaven', so I hit him. He probably went there. He seemed like a nice guy." Steven Wright
TimeSpaceCntm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:30 AM   #9
right2x

Cool Thanks for the masks

Noel,

Thanks for sending me the masks. I received both of them within a week and a half. Both masks are in good condition and the packaging was superb. If I'm looking for more accessories, I'll make sure I check with you first. Thanks again. Mike
right2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 07:13 PM   #10
Zakushark
Bearded?!

Send a message via AIM to Zakushark Send a message via MSN to Zakushark
I sold Noely a rail/ASA combo. He is probably one of the nicest and most honest guys I have ever met on PBR. Great communication, A+++ buyer
Old 05-16-2007, 05:34 PM   #11
Zakushark
Bearded?!

Send a message via AIM to Zakushark Send a message via MSN to Zakushark
What can I say, this guy is awesome. Noely bought a Tippmann Jersey from me that ended up in the wrong place because PayPal had the wrong address. But he was totally cool with the predicament. We got in contacted the company that the package ended up at and had it shipped to the correct address. The whole process from the transaction to the item getting to the correct destination was smooth and enjoyable on Noely’s part.
A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Buyer, dont hesitate to do business with him
Old 11-30-2007, 04:34 PM   #12
keithdizzle247
gun hustla

Send a message via AIM to keithdizzle247
bought a boomstick off me, smooth deal and good guy, would deal with again A++++
keithdizzle247 is offline   Reply With Quote