pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > pbreview.com Forums > Questions / Comments related to pbreview.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2007, 02:57 PM   #1
Lopez17
Administrator

Recurring Problems Since The Server Switch

Since the switch to the new server there have been a few recurring issues that have been reported. I spoke with Adam for about an hour this afternoon in regards to those issues. I can assure you that Adam and company are working to resolve them quickly. Here's the current status.
  • Large Advertising Pictures - There's currently an issue on the server side with the resizing of pictures. In other words, resizing isn't going like it should be. The developers are working on this and it's an issue with the code. This is also affecting the uploading of avatars and other similar graphics related issues. This may not be resolved quickly as it's not a high priority.
  • Chat Issues - This is not an issue on PBR's end but we're going to look a little deeper just to be 100% sure. If you are having issues logging in (and haven't been banned or IP banned) we strongly recommend that you update your Java Runtime Environment.
  • Video Link Not Showing Inside of Forum - Just a matter of uploading the new header to the correct directory. Should be resolved quickly. Some of the links/vids are a bit cheesy we know, but this is just a start. In the future we'll likely be accepting user videos on an assortment of subjects in a moderated queue. If you have ideas regarding this, please post in the thread in PBReview News/Announcements.
  • Hall of Shame - Hope to have it back up shortly.

Hopefully this statuses any current and ongoing problems. We're working diligently to resolve them and ask your continued patience and cooperation in this matter. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaster
I'd have given someone's arm for a U-Haul and 20 minutes alone with a forklift.
Lopez17 is offline   Reply With Quote