pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Off Topic

Old 09-09-2007, 10:03 AM   #181
XAJ
Banned

Can't wait for UK to beat Louisville next week. Yes, it's going to happen.
XAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 10:17 AM   #182
PeYToN-SS
EKK Soldier

Send a message via ICQ to PeYToN-SS Send a message via AIM to PeYToN-SS Send a message via Yahoo to PeYToN-SS
Glad to see LSU show the country how the SEC plays football

The Auburn game was pretty lame, but I can't say I wasn't expecting it. Brandon Cox is a horrendous QB. Matt Grothe was great to watch, he'll be playing on Sunday one day.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:22 PM   #183
pantzaroff16

All i gotta say is.. i love the student section in Death Valley.

The only reason the ACC looks good.. is because most of their games are against other schools just like them. Basketball programs with a football team.
pantzaroff16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:50 PM   #184
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

Location: Gainesville, Florida, HOME OF THE MIGHTY GATORS aka TITLETOWN,USA
Send a message via AIM to Evil_Wayz Send a message via MSN to Evil_Wayz Send a message via Yahoo to Evil_Wayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantzaroff16 View Post
All i gotta say is.. i love the student section in Death Valley.

The only reason the ACC looks good.. is because most of their games are against other schools just like them. Basketball programs with a football team.
Hey if i make the trip to Death Valley, make sure i have a very large beer to cry into after the game, cuz unless something serious happens with our defense, we are gonna get mauled.
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan
"Marines die. That's what we are here for. But the Marine Corps will live forever."
Evil_Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:56 PM   #185
pantzaroff16

I wouldn't say all that. What happened with Florida's game? I've been so out of it since last friday afternoon that I didnt really pay attention to the rest of the world until now. I'll have SEVERAL beers after the game.

I don't wanna think about the Floriday game.. if we keep playing like this and yall keep winning.. i'm going to have to stay at school from the time campus closes until the next day when tickets go on sale. I might have to skip some classes even.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:00 PM   #186
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

Send a message via AIM to Evil_Wayz Send a message via MSN to Evil_Wayz Send a message via Yahoo to Evil_Wayz
Quote:
I wouldn't say all that. What happened with Florida's game? I've been so out of it since last friday afternoon that I didnt really pay attention to the rest of the world until now. I'll have SEVERAL beers after the game.

I don't wanna think about the Floriday game.. if we keep playing like this and yall keep winning.. i'm going to have to stay at school from the time campus closes until the next day when tickets go on sale. I might have to skip some classes even.
We were up 49-7 at the half. And then Troy scored 24 unanswered points in the third quarter. Final was 59-31. Our defense looked lost until the fourth quarter. Against fricking TROY.
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan
"Marines die. That's what we are here for. But the Marine Corps will live forever."
Old 09-09-2007, 01:04 PM   #187
pantzaroff16

yea, thats disappointing but its still fairly early in the season.

dude, something you probably didnt see on ESPN, after a 50 yard punt, there was a cheap shot taken on Jacob Hester, well he pinned the guy on the ground and held him there until the whistle. They flagged him for unsportsmanlike conduct..then the freshman punter puts out a 60something yarder to put the ball in the EXACT same spot.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:06 PM   #188
coolrazer
is actually Eric Berry.

I called the Auburn-USF game right.

Anyway, I'm seriously not looking forward to next saturday.
Who knows, maybe our defense will show up for a game this weekend and keep it close...

ΦΚΨ
coolrazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 01:11 PM   #189
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

Quote:
yea, thats disappointing but its still fairly early in the season.

dude, something you probably didnt see on ESPN, after a 50 yard punt, there was a cheap shot taken on Jacob Hester, well he pinned the guy on the ground and held him there until the whistle. They flagged him for unsportsmanlike conduct..then the freshman punter puts out a 60something yarder to put the ball in the EXACT same spot.

There have been two cheap shots per game against THE CHOSEN ONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrazer View Post

Anyway, I'm seriously not looking forward to next saturday.
Who knows, maybe our defense will show up for a game this weekend and keep it close...
Hell yeah you did, but I already knew the Bulls ain't nuttin to be effed up with.

IF our defense doesn't show up it's going to be a very high scoring game.
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan
Old 09-09-2007, 01:17 PM   #190
pantzaroff16

Trust me, the chosen one might be forced to go the way of the last 2 starting quarterbacks if LSU's D keeps it up. Neither of the last two made the full game, in fact MSU's quarterback seemed to be asking to leave.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:27 PM   #191
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

Quote:
Trust me, the chosen one might be forced to go the way of the last 2 starting quarterbacks if LSU's D keeps it up. Neither of the last two made the full game, in fact MSU's quarterback seemed to be asking to leave.
You can't stop the Chosen one. You can only hope to contain him. Dare I say, infeugo. *flees*
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan
Old 09-09-2007, 01:31 PM   #192
pantzaroff16

Oh no. Glenn Dorsey thinks otherwise. He's playing for keeps this year, his draft pick is on the line and he's gunning for top spots.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:35 PM   #193
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

Quote:
Oh no. Glenn Dorsey thinks otherwise. He's playing for keeps this year, his draft pick is on the line and he's gunning for top spots.
Tim Tebow and Chuck Norris once squared off. The fight lasted for 4 years, then Tebow realized that he was actually in a fight. He immediately stiff armed Chuck Norris upon this realization. This event is referred to as the "Big Bang"

Tim Tebow saved the manatees. Then he stiff armed them back on the endandered species list so they wouldnt get cocky.

Tim Tebow is Jackie Chan's stunt double.

Tim Tebow invented the pedestal. Then he invented the stiff arm to have something to knock people off it.

The recent earthquake off the coast of Florida measured 6.0 on the Richter scale, or .024 Tim Tebows.

Gandhi didnt fast, Tim Tebow simply got drunk one night and ate all his food.

A spike in Tim Tebow stiff arms caused the tooth fairy to go broke in 1993.

Kurt Cobain once told a joke at Tim Tebow's expense... well we all know what happened next.

Tim Tebow told Steve Irwin not to mess with stingrays.

You don't hit Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow hits you!

Tim Tebow doesn't get sacked. Tim Tebow sacks defensive linemen.

Tebow doesn't throw interceptions, he throws the ball to you so he can bring some pain.

SuperMan wears Tim Tebow Pajamas.

Tim Tebow counted to infinity - twice.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Tim Tebow.

Tim Tebow built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Tebow met all three bullets with his stiff arm, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Tim Tebow can touch MC Hammer.

At birth, Tim Tebow came out arms first so he could stiff arm the doctor in the face. Nobody delivers Tim Tebow but Tim Tebow.

Tim Tebow frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his
own.

Tim Tebow sleeps with a night light. Not because Tim Tebow is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Tim Tebow.

Killing Tim Tebow doesn't make him dead -- it just makes him angry.

If it tastes like chicken, looks like chicken, and feels like chicken, but Tim Tebow says its beef, then you better believe it's beef.

Every mathematical inequality officially ends with "< Tim Tebow".

What color is Tim Tebow's blood? Trick question. Tim Tebow does not bleed.

People with amnesia still remember Tim Tebow.

Sun Tzu once wrote, "If your enemy is weaker, conquer him. If he is stronger, join him. If he is Tim Tebow, you're dead."

Tim Tebow literally died for his country, and lived to tell about it.

Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite. Tim Tebow laughs at Superman for having a weakness.

When Batman is in trouble, he turns on the Tim Tebow signal.

If Tim Tebow was , his name would be Chuck Norris.

Tim Tebow doesn't break wind that's the air crapping all over itself trying to get out of Tebow's way.

Once after sex my wife admitted to thinking about Tim Tebow - i'm not even mad at her cuz i was thinking of him too.

Tim Tebow would have single handedly whupped the entire Miami team.

In the White Boy Hall of Fame, first comes Tebow, then comes Jesus Christ

I once saw Tim Tebow coming out of the shower. I'm not or anything, but it changed my life.

Everytime Tim Tebow is stopped for a loss, a kitten dies.

The Tower of Babel was not destroyed by God, it was knocked over by Tim Tebow b/c the people were worshipping rock so he stiff-armed the Eastern Wall thereby knocking it over. The rock that fell from this massive stiff-arm hit the people in the head and caused them to start speaking in different tongues so they could not understand each other. But Tim Tebow understood them all and so it was written that Tim Tebow started tongue-twisters.

They say the Titanic hit an iceberg, but the truth of the matter is that Tim Tebow gave one hell of a stiff arm during his off-season workout.

Nike once had a slogan called Just Do It. A wiser man came along and gave Nike a new slogan: Just Tim Tebow It.

In the beginning, God said "Let there be light" then Tim Tebow flipped the switch.

If you whisper Tim Tebow three times while looking in the mirror, you'll suddenly become better looking, better hung and have a quicker reaction to the blitz.

Tim Tebow once brought a knife to a gun fight..... and won.

Tim Tebow always feels lucky, punk.

Tim Tebow shot 50 Cent nine times, but let him live. Making crappy music is Fifty's torture.

Tim Tebow killed Biggie and Tupac, not by a gun, but a draw to the left.

Tim Tebow's parents could not afford plane tickets to visit family at Christmas time so he picked them up with his left arm threw them to Iowa and then ran and caught them. It is reported that there was no turbulence on that flight and also the movie was great.

Tim Tebow can find the square root of a negative number.

Area 51 isn't heavily guarded because of UFOs, but because Tim Tebow trains there in the off-season.

Tim Tebow farts on sand and it turns into glass.

Tim Tebow's hands are so good, he can give an instant orgasm to any creature...dead or alive.

Tim Tebow can speak braille.

One time, Time Tebow threw a spiral so hard that it went one week into the future...and Tebow was there to recieve the pass.

Tim Tebow lost his virginity before his own father did.

Tim Tebow can solve Sudoku puzzles by only using the number six.

Tim Tebow's average bowling score is 305.

One time, Tim Tebow played an 18-hole round of golf and shot a 14.

Tim Tebow won the 1994 WWF Royal Rumble.

Shockwaves from a Tebow rush brought down the Berlin Wall.

Rush is actually a Tim Tebow tribute band.

Time Tebow's tears cure HIV, AIDS and cancer. Only problem is Tim Tebow has never cried.
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan

Last edited by Evil_Wayz : 09-09-2007 at 01:54 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:44 PM   #194
pantzaroff16

Glen Dorsey + LSU D = LSU> Tim Tebow AND UF

GG end of that. I just blasphemed against your beloved.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:52 PM   #195
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

Quote:
Glen Dorsey + LSU D = LSU> Tim Tebow AND UF

GG end of that. I just blasphemed against your beloved.
It's ok. After Tim Tebow stiff arms you into a coma, he forgiveth. Go forth and sin no more.
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan
Old 09-09-2007, 01:55 PM   #196
pantzaroff16

HAh. i love these. we used to make them about my the new football coach at my school. He thought he WAS the burger king(dane cook joke)
Old 09-09-2007, 01:56 PM   #197
CollegeBoy
He who wonders

Tebow is a mommy's boy who cries all the way to his mother's teat when he gets hit.

Here at Bama we have a great wide receiving core, a great running back core, a great offensive line, but a piss poor quarterback. Hopefully that will change soon.

On the other side of the ball we have great DB's and Cornerbacks, but our line backs and d-line sucks. Hopefully that will change also.

We will see this Saturday what they are made of when the hogs come to T-town. I doubt I will remember the game, but I know one thing, I will have fun that weekend.

Copyright Collegeboy 2007, 2008, 2009

"Never give up! Never surrender!"

Get well Flamethrower
CollegeBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 01:58 PM   #198
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeBoy View Post
Tebow is a mommy's boy who cries all the way to his mother's teat when he gets hit.

You know if Nick Saban coached a 'Bama team versus Satan and the minions of Hell for all the souls of mankind, I would be at the game wearing red and waving a pitchfork.
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan
Old 09-09-2007, 02:00 PM   #199
pantzaroff16

Oh no doubt, I didnt remember much from the weekend but I sobered up right before the game.

See, collegeboy, if by some miracle I make it to the Bama game we shall have to exchange culture.
Old 09-09-2007, 02:07 PM   #200
PeYToN-SS
EKK Soldier

Send a message via ICQ to PeYToN-SS Send a message via AIM to PeYToN-SS Send a message via Yahoo to PeYToN-SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrazer View Post
I think a lot of people were expecting that, especially those that watch Auburn games. Brandon Cox is terrible, and until his game does a 180, or he gets injured or benched, our offense is going to struggle. We had a bunch of turnovers that didn't help either. I can't take any credit away from USF though. Their QB was amazing. The would have beat us by more if it wasn't for those missed field goals.