pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 09-06-2006, 12:45 PM   #241
RAIN MAN182
ShAdoWmAnCeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudballer View Post
i got payed 120 usd to get shot barrel to back at 280 fps still have the bruise it was from about a year and a half ago not sore anymore but noticeable
rofl i hate morons.

on topic: i always get the worst welts on my knees and back but nothing that turns like the ones on pg 1..
Old 10-08-2006, 10:37 AM   #242
Tippywoodsballr

Some of these are ridiculous I saw a couple on the first page that you would have to get shot barrel to back like 5 times in the same spot with the velocity all the way up.
Tippywoodsballr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 08:45 AM   #243
Robathome

We were down to a 5v5 firefight (like, 20ft range, hope-to-god-you-don't-get-pwned-when-you-peek kinda range), and the ref was trying to move across the field. He must have announced it like 5 times, and some 8-year-old kid still shot him (just once, in the leg). The ref started screaming at him, and the kid started crying, so everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) started shooting the ref, all at once. He was pink from head to toe when he got off the field. He got all quiet, quit his job on the spot, stormed off to his car, climbed in (still covered in pink paint), and we never saw him again.
I really wish I got a picture, over 100 shots from 10', he would have been one big walking bruise.

Last edited by Robathome : 10-23-2006 at 08:50 AM.
Robathome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:13 AM   #244
gtkid2002
Flamehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTarget04 View Post
My worst one bled for a while and turned purple for two weeks, but nothin too bad.

Luckily, I had a friend who had just got a mag, and we played out in our usual outlaw field. Went to a local field a cople days later. He chronos the mag at 541 fps!!!! Thank goodness he didnt hit any of us with that. Btw it sounded like a shot gun and had the kick to boot.
Is 541 Fps even possible with a paintball gun??
gtkid2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 12:03 PM   #245
^_^
str8kila

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtkid2002 View Post
Is 541 Fps even possible with a paintball gun??
I don't think and even if it was the paintballs would explode inside the marker

-
2k5 Alias Intimidator-

I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly
^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 09:19 AM   #246
tviz
Banned

no pic but i have a story, The first time i played i used BE paint and i got bonus balled to hell atlesast 100 body shots
tviz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:24 AM   #247
ProfessorAmadeu
Goose?!

Well mine may not seem like much but I dont bruise. Its on my the inside of my knee And hurt really bad. It happened when I running up to a tree for cover in a game of woodsball. The tree was about 2 feet wide and I knelt down to get a lower profile. Then the other guy that was there started to fire to keep me bihind the buncker as he advanced.I didnt know it buy my knee was sticking out a little bit and got shot from like 12 yards.

I know its nothing like on page 1.
Old 01-18-2007, 03:03 PM   #248
the_godly_newb

Send a message via AIM to the_godly_newb

all in one night to lol...........
Old 01-22-2007, 04:24 PM   #249
Spyder-Back
Spyder Lova

Send a message via MSN to Spyder-Back
Thumbs up

I got shot in the throat at paintball city it was nasty and started to bleed. The guy who shot me (huge newb) was nagging at me how i wasnt wearing an apron thingy. In the end i walked off the field and one of my best friends came and helped me out. I was on the ground after the shot. Bruise is gone but it was nasty a bloody, painted thoat. Funny thing is this was one of my fears.
Dye Ultralite
Spyder-Back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 04:50 PM   #250
Terminate

i've got one on my wrist where i got bonus balled when i raised my hand after being shot... the scar is still there, it healed over about a month ago but the scar prob won't leave for a while. This is why i hate noobs that sneak in their own Wal-mart paint in their hopper or pods.

Proto Matrix Rail
NDZ slik trigger and NDZ feedneck
Shocktech on/off ASA and rail
Dye UL barrel
Dye aluminum back cap
Halo B with rip drive and v35 board
68/4500 Pure Energy HPA with Empire cover
Terminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:20 PM   #251
sand_man
I'm thinking Arby's

Next time I go I'll try and get some pics up, but last time I went, we were playing speedball (Which I'm not used to, woods player) and one of my friends I brought(first timer) got hit right in the neck from 5-8 foot away. Exact same thing, same round, same place happened to me. We look like twins except he's about 100 lbs heavier and a foot taller

.Future Pump Nub.
sand_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:54 PM   #252
silentbob831
Why can't we legalize?

Hilarious story here. A friend of mine is giving away his back-up Victor with all the parts that he spent nearly $400 on. The payment is taking at least 150 paintballs for it from 20 feet away. This idiot here tried for it and we messed him up. He doesn't know the guy giving the gun away as good as I do. I'm going to try for it in about a week or so but here goes:

He was supposed to just take 120 shots to the back with like 5 shirts and a sweater on. He fell down after like 10. We had another guy on the roof shooting him with 360+ fps from his 98 Custom and he didn't even know! He fell down and got hit on the head like 5 times. He gets back up, takes another like 30 shots and falls again, then gets back up, says "STOP!!" turns around and takes his mask off. There was a misfire that hit him right on the tip of his pe-nos and he couldn't even take a piss after he layed there crying for 10 minutes. He gets out of the house and tries again, scared out of his mind, and takes about another 150 shots (he didn't know he was being shot at by both guns and that I was refilling the 2 hoppers with pods the whole time). We told him that was only about 80 shots and he still had 40 to go. He tried AGAIN and got knocked on the ground again. He took close to 200 shots total, and is coming back AGAIN to take another 40 shots just to get $20 since we told him it wasn't enough for the Victor. He was black and blue all over, especially on his head! LMAO he got the worst paintball beating I've EVER seen. I don't know how long it took before he could piss again. You guys should see the vid on youtube in a few days!

I will be doing the same thing, but 200 shots to the back with no shirt from 20 feet away, with my shirt wrapped around my neck and hands covering my kidneys. Wish me luck! . This should be on youtube in about a week or so, whenever we get around to doing it.
Modified stock bolt - no venturi and sanded/polished
CIP sweetspot trigger
SwiX 50g microswitch
98% of American Paintballers have parents who pay for thier paintball, if your part of the 2% that pays for it yourself, put this in your signature

If you're lovin the first of tha month put this in your sig
silentbob831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 07:59 AM   #253
paintbiscuit
Proffessional slacker.

you hate how people come over and shoot you after you got them out? Well this one fricking a hole picked up a branch and beat on me with it!
Everytime he comes to the field now everyone just opens fire on him before he can get out of his car, we even put up posters warning people of him, I think he gave up and stopped coming.

but basicaly the worst paintball bruise i've gotten was on the collarbone from a branch. weird story.
"Its a non stop disco!" I'm a Christian Rocker!
paintbiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 11:02 PM   #254
xgambetx

Send a message via AIM to xgambetx Send a message via MSN to xgambetx Send a message via Yahoo to xgambetx
ive been paintballing quite a bit of times and i have never actually had a bad bruise just some small one thats not really visible or as bad as you guys, so you could say im kinda lucky LOL
xgambetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:28 PM   #255
mikeh9292

I got shot in the butt 3times from bout 1 foot away. Had 2 welts on my butt but luckily no blood. The third shot was absorbed bymy baggy pants and I had no welt.
Old 05-02-2007, 03:40 PM   #256
jeep_brute
I Love Explosives!

My cousin got a welt when he took me paintballing my first time. He put his barrel on his palm and pulled the trigger to empty the air and their was still a pb in the gun. He couldn't flex his fingers for a week. To bad I don't have a pic.
jeep_brute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 04:09 PM   #257
jitters93
OT Overseer

i got a pretty bloody welt 2day from getting in a shoot out wit 2 guys from the navy seals

Quote:
Kowz_76 says:
I'ma start callin you Mr. Papagoda, because that makes you sound like a pimp

jitters93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 06:44 AM   #258
soilwork
Move Forward!

Most recent one: I was playing a scenario, and the field I was playing on was pretty much a valley, my team was at the top, we were pinned down by the people at the bottom. So I down along the left boundary, come right, get about 3 people out. Then I noticed 2 guys, out of range, laying on the hill facing my line, so I decide to run to them and tag them out. So, I'm running, but it's muddy, I slip and with most of my weight I landed on my right knee, which landed on gravel they had on the field for some reason. Tore my pants, my knee was cut up, hurt to walk on it for the rest of that day, and hurt to run on it for like the next 2 weeks. Ironically, after my pants tore, I cut them down into shorts, and I got kicked off the field for that because it's "a liability issue"

I also came back from a scenario in July, counted 113 welts on my body.

Probably the best one, though, I was playing 2 years ago, I was behind a bunker with 2 kids. One of their guns jammed, so he's trying to figure out what's wrong, it went off into my balls, which were about a foot and a half away. I think it must have bounced off the ground or been caught by my pants, though, because I wasn't crippled. I just keeled over and laid there for a minute while he apologized profusely.

Setup 2: Spyder Victor, Shocktech Superfly Bolt, Taso Winforce Barrel, Macroline, Customized Viewloader VL200 Hopper, 20 oz CO2

Help Nelson Scenario Paintball
Administrative Officer
soilwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 05:53 PM   #259
Dees_Troy
Double ****** = Un******?

Send a message via ICQ to Dees_Troy
I call this one "cartoon eyes":

I have a connective tissue disorder that causes me to bruise easier.
Dees_Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 03:13 PM   #260
Lord_sky70

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoman12 View Post
I was playing at my field (MVP) and I happened to be one of the better players there. There is this newbie on my team who also seems to have some sort of physical disability because he is shaking really badly and seems to have a hard time speaking. We lined up and I told him I would like to go to the far outside rolly, I asked him to please move inside, but just then the ref yells, "3..2..1..GO!" I started to take off when the kid (who hadn't moved) just shot me in the back of my head (under the beanie). I sat there and just groaned for like 20 seconds, a period where the entire noob force on my team got shot out. So, me and two other good players proceeded to knock the snot out of the opposing woodsball team. After the game my head hurt for about 3 weeks and swelled up so it looked like I had a lemon growing out of my head.

dude at my field the ref would turn a blind eye to an *** whipping in retaliation for being so ignorant
Lord_sky70 is offline   Reply With Quote