There has been a rather relaxed atmosphere as of late with making posts and I must reinforce what a proper sales thread is that is allowed to stay open.
1. A sales thread is not a one to two line description with no pics and nothing else. No more 'I have X Gun with X upgrades X price plus shipping PM me'. I will close your thread and ask you to repost a proper sales thread as listed in the sticky at the top of the page.
2. No more link only threads in which a link is provided and nothing else. Copy and Paste is your friend and is highly recommended as it takes five seconds to highlight, copy, then paste.
3. Provide Pictures of your items with your SN written on a piece of paper preferably. You can use a 3rd party image site (such as www.photobucket.com
4. No more of this 'PM me/Email me for pics' non sense. If you have the pics and can send them through PM/Email you can take a second to image code them into your thread. Post them in the thread for all too see.
5. No more foul language. I have edited several threads that have said things like 'don't be a d-bag' or other colorful word choices. I am tired of editing threads, you all should know better by now and have been warned.
6. Do not argue a persons price and flame threads. I have seen more and more of this, stop it.
7. If you are a new member and still under the 5 post rule for posting pictures, make your five CONSTRUCTIVE posts in the other areas of the forum BEFORE making your sales thread. Upping five threads in BST or Off Topic does NOT count towards you five post count. It serves no purpose other then spamming and wasting your time.
8. All threads are required to have a dollar amount for items that are being sold. There will be no more 'Price- Make an Offer' for your prices. You MUST include a price for your item. This is not a new rule but rather a fresh reminder.
9. No more warnings if your thread is in violation of BST rules.
I am not sending out PMs or posting in threads anymore about violations, the rules have been up long enough, ignorance is not an excuse any longer. If you don't follow the rules, your thread will be closed. If you make another one the same way, I will continue to close it until you get it right or just start deleting. Follow the rules, they're easy enough to follow.
10. NO MORE EBAY LINKS. ALL EBAY LINKED THREADS WILL BE CLOSED EVEN IF THE PROPER SALES THREAD FORMAT IS FOLLOWED.
If you are selling it on ebay, then sell if there. Do not post it on ebay then on here. Ebay, as per the rules, takes priority in selling items when the reserve is met or no reserve is posted so it is unfair for forums users that do not have ebay and also opens the chance of scamming if somebody sells it on ebay but takes forum users payment as well. No more.
More rules to come as needed. Read what is here and follow them. I will start closing threads if these are not followed.