pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > News > Stolen Equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2008, 11:45 AM   #1
Donnachaidh

Another marker stolen by Punisher's Custom's

In late April 2007, I sent a Viper m1 paintball marker ($300 value) and a check for $210 ($175 for custom work, $35 for return shipping) to a mister Alvin Lee Kinney, a custom airsmith, for some custom work he agreed to do. My check, #1104, for $210 was mailed to Lee Kinney at 2079 Nw Alocleck Suite 1011 Hillsboro, Oregon 97124, and was cashed on May 15, 2007. After about 5 months of no contact whatsoever, I found a large collection of people who had also been victimized by Mr. Kinney on varius internet paintball forums. Some of these people paid up front, and haven't heard a word from him in years! I was not aware of this when I sent him the check and the marker. About 6 months ago, he asked me for my return address again, and said my marker was ready. I have no received either my marker, or even a single email from him. I did however find a thread on the Dodge neon forums where he gave a list including pictures of how much he has spent building his little racecar. I also have a copy of the correpsondence I did receive from Mr Kinney. There are a large number of people who have been victimized by this man.

For those of you who have also been "punished"
Please go here
Department of Justice, State of Oregon - Consumer Protection, Consumer Complaint Form
and file a claim as well. After which,
Rebecca (Becky) Papke
Enforcement Officer
Financial Fraud/Consumer Protection Section
Oregon Attorney General's Office
1162 Court St NE
Salem, Oregon 97301-4096
rebecca.papke@state.or.us
contact her

Also file a complaint at
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)

Contact info for Punisher.
Business
Punishers Customs, 2079 Nw Alocleck Suite 1011 Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
Home
Alvin Lee Kinney Jr 24125 NE Wapato School Rd Gaston, Oregon 97119
971-506-3339

Last edited by Donnachaidh : 04-13-2008 at 08:40 AM.
Donnachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote