pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Equipment Forums > Other Equipment

Old 04-07-2007, 12:53 PM   #101
mmmoose
n00b

Send a message via AIM to mmmoose
Well okay.... I've actually decided to return my XL pants and get XXL pants. So this'll be my second return. It's a little better than the L ones I first got, but I'd like them to be a little looser. When I mean looser I mean like snowboard pants puffy loose.

I don't know how else to describe it though. It's almost as if the L and XL are identical, except with a wider waist. I need the bottom of the pants to be wider TOO!! But the end is still tapered off with the same inseam and it's annoying the hell out of me.

XL will probably fit you fine, with a little looseness. But if you want straight and baggy pants, it would probably have to be XXL. That's what I'm planning on doing now. As a general rule of thumb, for Proto 07 clothing, ALWAYS choose one size larger than you normally wear. You won't regret it at all.

To answer some of your other questions: Yes, there are adjustable velcro straps (left and right) along the waist. There's also sort of an adjustable draw string (with velcro tab to hold it in place) along the ankle area, to close off the bottom of each leg and prevent any mud from kicking up.

Sadly I can't find either a tape measure or ruler around for the hand or glove measurements. But I can say that a size L glove will fit almost any average male adult. I've got some pretty big hands and they fit perfectly. If I have some time later on I could take a picture, with a coin on the side for scale comparison or something.
Old 04-07-2007, 01:02 PM   #102
Prodigal

Cool, I hope the waist won't be too big on the XXL's and the velcro tabs will pull them in enough?
I don't have the luxury of returning anything, so I have to get my sizing right first time.
Prodigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:55 PM   #103
xyoxvietstersx

Could you guys help me pick out a pants size that would fit me, but leave room for me to grow into? I don't want to but pants now, and then like 5 months later or even next year buy new ones since they don't fit. I got my Dye c7 jersey, medium, it fits and leaves room for me. So that's good. Now I need to buy some pants, im looking into the dye c6 pants since they're only 65$ now I think. Im 5'1 and a half, and I'm 109 lbs. I don't have skinny thighs or legs, I'm fat, I'm average, or between average and fat. I'm a little bulky down there and a belly, but not a really big one. I might burn it off soon since I'm getting into running and stuff. Well anyways, I don't want to grow out of my pants since I'm sure im contueing til grow since Im only 13. Could you guys help me pick out a nice size for the Dye c6 that would fit me nicely, leave room to grow, and wont have me dragging them everywhere since they are too long.

Thanks.

I also don't know my waiste size since I dont have measuring tape, or really know how to tell.

Soon to be's: My own air tank, CP Sling Blade Trigger, CP On/Off ASA, CP Razor Drop, CP Reg, Freak/All American Barrel,
Smart Parts 360 QEV, Hybrid B*itch Grip. Someone please buy me all this. :]

ugh, 13 year old buying his own paintball gear. but i will prevale!

Last edited by xyoxvietstersx : 04-13-2007 at 10:57 PM.
xyoxvietstersx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 07:58 PM   #104
pbmike1888

do u know ur pant size? just grab a tshirt that fits u a little baggy and see what size that is. thats how i do it. pants are tough. you could grow 4 inches and stop. you could grow 8. id go with a little bigger than you would normally wear and just deal until you grow some. lol. shopping for younger kids is one of the toughest things ever.

now for me.

i was lookin at that new dye skulls jersey on actionvillage. i know dye usually runs a little big. i am 5'10" 190 lbs. my chest size around is 42 inches. which according to actionvillage falls under a large. you think an XL would be good for dye? or do you tihnk it might be too baggy.

BEST OFFER TILL I FIGURE OUT A PRICE.lol
pbmike1888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 02:14 PM   #105
sweet_stuff
Like candy!

The link to glove sizing isn't working, so i'm gonna ask this. from the start of my wrist to the tip of my middle finger is 8" exactly. its about 3.75 inches across my knuckles w/o thumb. what size of dye c6's should i get? Note: i have a pair of fox racing gloves, they are size 11 and fit perfect, i've seen places that 11=XL, so is that the right size?

Spyder Part out!http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=419848

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Spore View Post
You actually sigged that?

Last edited by sweet_stuff : 11-16-2007 at 02:38 PM.
sweet_stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 09:23 PM   #106
bolaber
Bolaber

I'm 210 lbs and 5'8, my suit size is 42 Short and waist size is 38~40. My typical shirt size is XL. I'm thinking about getting an XL because XXL might be too long for me. My pants seam is 30 (its really 29). Any suggestions from people around my height and weight? Im getting dye c8 jerseys.

I just ordered XL for jersey and XL for pants. I'm sure its not too late to change.
bolaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 05:17 AM   #107
ReapeR-UK
Devils Advocate

Nothing really fits me. Im 6'2 and a 30 inch waist. I have medium pants that are great with length but they are really baggy
ReapeR-UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:17 PM   #108
Graybass_20x6
The Desert Fox

I don't suppose anyone would know what would fit me.

I'm 6'7, 170 lbs. 32 waist, 36 inseam.

I do wear custom fitted MARPAT camo, but would anyone know what would fit semi-correctly if I should want to wear speedball gear?

Tippmann A-5 SOPMOD
Spyder MR2A1
Spyder Xtra Psycho Special
Spyder TL Relic
Tiberius SA-8 Digi
PMI Tagmaster
Graybass_20x6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 05:47 PM   #109
KevinIsKool
BOOM HEADSHOT!

Send a message via AIM to KevinIsKool
I'm 6' 1" and 137 lbs. Also 30 waist and 34 inseam.

Anyone have recommendations for Jersey size and pant size?

I usually wear size M t-shirts if that helps

Spyder Pilot w/ Smart Parts Teardrop, 20oz CO2, Empire Reloader B, Dye Stickys, UFD T-Lock Clamping Feedneck

100% Free Paintball Stuff
KevinIsKool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:25 PM   #110
ReapeR-UK
Devils Advocate

I have a problem. I need a jersey, I am 6ft 2, and I have a chest size of 36".

What does anyone reccommend?
ReapeR-UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 02:01 PM   #111
bk.paint

Will a large (proto) jersey fit me?

So, I am 5'7" and i weight about 125 pounds. I am 13 and i just bought a Dye C7 pants (32-34). Is that too big? Also, i bought a medium 07 proto jersey but the people i bought i from were sold out. They have larges available and im wondering if i would fit.
bk.paint is offline   Reply With Quote