pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > News > Stolen Equipment

Old 04-25-2008, 08:50 PM   #41
Donnachaidh

Yeah, he sent me an email apologizing, telling me to give it a rest. He also accused me of lying in filling out my complaints. Remember that the work of many people gathering info is why he is emailing and sending stuff out.
*Shrugs*
I told him to email my lawyer, he has the email address. Whatever he's done right or wrong, people are getting their stuff back. Stuff they may never have gotten, according to the thread on mcarterbrown.
Donnachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:36 AM   #42
n2extreme1

For those people who are trying to get their stuff back they have been given directions in detail in an A, B, C format on how to go about it. All the research and contacts have been done for them. All they have to do now is fill in the blanks. It really does not get any easier than that.
n2extreme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 09:38 AM   #43
warfinge
Tanned rested and ready

Send a message via ICQ to warfinge Send a message via AIM to warfinge Send a message via MSN to warfinge Send a message via Yahoo to warfinge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
To give the man grief over that is unfair, in my opinion.
In the long run, I've heard of extraordinary waiting periods but never that he failed to produce what was promised.
I can relate to the sentiment. After watching this for all these years, I have to say that Lee hasn't disappeared as I had assumed he would. He many times proves me wrong. Significantly so when he returned my marker. I honestly believed he did not have it any longer. He has sent work out to select people that have reported fulfillment after I assumed he was doing nothing to the backlog nor intended to.
On a personal level though, while I'd love to cut him some slack, he was offensive and unrepentant when I had been nothing but nice over two years of delays. I can "understand" his dilemma but forgiveness is harder. When all he had to do was ship my stuff back and no hard feelings, he made it a year long personal duel of wills. I really REALLY want to see him pull through all this simply for all the people I know that have a significant piece of paintball love in his possession. I'd like to see him salvage his rep and make people like me look like total ####s. I will be the first to stand up and say he was right and a man of his word. If he makes it.

Sadly, I don't think he can. He consistently fails to learn from his mistakes. He is bitter and ready to attack and insult anyone who complains in the slightest (but only in protected forums or email of course) He has yet to admit and shoulder responsibility unconditionally for his problem with his customers. He blames his customers consistently. He has steadfast friends here and there that help shield him from repercussions in public forums. I will be extremely Conservative and state that my deal put me $250 in the hole by the time it was over.

Like I said, I would love to see him pull it out but judging from his last post on his blog.....
Quote:
4 guns a week and twice as many packages full of bits and pieces.
How can this be? does that mean he had jobs numbering in the thousands? or is he taking new work? or did he mean just for that one half week that HB got his phantom?

Other than his friends Haveblue and Shane-O I am just not seeing his work out on the forums anywhere. I am not seeing completed work feedback. All I see is a huge customer base holding it's collective breath, waiting. Forgive me but I believe it's a lie. A stall. He is in some sort of mental rut and only foot to *** is going to get him moving.

Discussion is a good thing. The more people talk about it, the better. The truth is liberating either way.
Old 05-06-2008, 03:52 AM   #44
warfinge
Tanned rested and ready

Send a message via ICQ to warfinge Send a message via AIM to warfinge Send a message via MSN to warfinge Send a message via Yahoo to warfinge
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2&goto=newpost

Some work completed and shipped. He hasn't stopped yet maybe.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:50 AM   #45
plushdragon

That was my custom marker that i got back from lee. I did play email tag with lee last two weeks from work.I got the same email message i shipped the marker out with the wrong addy and it came back.I wonder how he could have done that when in the box was my addy on a payment sheet for the diadam fram kit from action marker.I also posted on tinkers guild the finished photos to try and help lee and customer that were waiting that he was still shipping out work.all lee did was post he was still alive. I hope it not going to take more people contacting fraud people in his state to see him finish more work and i hope the work he did send out was a stall tatic.

To help people i made a Punisher Customs web board to let people post on the board of compleated work and waiting for jobs. I will add more topics if people think there should be.http://punishercustoms.yuku.com/

Last edited by Uziel Gal : 02-24-2009 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Double post
plushdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 04:25 AM   #46
warfinge
Tanned rested and ready

That forum looks handy. That's a good idea if you can get everyone to play. Kinda like puns forum without his ability to lock it. Good luck with that. If you can keep it from turning into a bash/rebut fest.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:34 PM   #47
HK♥

GL retrieving the marker.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:51 AM   #48
apunkjunkie
Back again.....

Send a message via AIM to apunkjunkie
Wow....its been a long time......

Anyways, I had to hop on here and say I'm going to try my luck with contacting the state of Oregon on this matter....it seems to have worked for a lot of people.
apunkjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:00 AM   #49
warfinge
Tanned rested and ready

So Donnachaidh, wheres your marker? Have you got it?
Old 05-22-2008, 11:43 AM   #50
Donnachaidh

Just got to my Brother's (where he shipped it), you can see pics in the misc fs forum. I got t, too bad I don't really play paintball anymore. *SHRUGS* but I got it.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:48 AM   #51
warfinge
Tanned rested and ready

Well cool. This thread is dead. A CB ws delivered as well, It's possible he may save it all.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:38 PM   #52
n2extreme1

Imagine how much sooner those waiting on their crowdbusters could have got their guns if they had got the authorities involved. If the info had never been posted on how to go about getting gear back do you think that the crowdbusters would be shipping right now?
n2extreme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 04:01 PM   #53
warfinge
Tanned rested and ready

Well lets see....4 years per CB and the world ends in 2012 so says the Mayan calender so the rest of the CB customers are doomed.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:50 PM   #54
Donnachaidh

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2extreme1 View Post
Imagine how much sooner those waiting on their crowdbusters could have got their guns if they had got the authorities involved. If the info had never been posted on how to go about getting gear back do you think that the crowdbusters would be shipping right now?
You're absolutely right. i'm glad to know there was at least one avenue to fixing this.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:24 PM   #55
DagNasty
Registered Member

gotta love the snowball effect.. nobody wants to be the first but once the ball gets rolling, momentum is hard to stop.
Old 06-09-2008, 05:09 PM   #56
Donnachaidh

yeah, I think a number of people across the forums gave me flak because they knew he read the threads, and figured that's how they'd get their gear back
Old 06-14-2008, 05:18 PM   #57
IronCorps
Banned

Send a message via AIM to IronCorps Send a message via Yahoo to IronCorps
As a general rule of business, if you cant meet demand, dont offer the service.

I hold no sympathy for this man.
IronCorps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 11:02 AM   #58
AmbushOrigin
I am the Fat Man

Send a message via AIM to AmbushOrigin
So everyone knows. Punisher is finishing up what projects he has there. Once their done hes done. I just saw 2 of the guns that came back from him.
Spekta CSL- GOG eXTCy - Red Angel Fly SB -Sunburst Tx Storm G6r -Pink/white ripper vic - brown/khaki ripper vic - pink/Silver CCM Series 6.5 - Blackheart SP1 - Rasta A4 fly - Custom FBM Cobra Sniper - Red 06 Macdev Cyborg - Black/Pink DM8 - TKO Classic automag w/ logic rail -ANS phase II Classic Mag w/Tac one body -Yellow Emag-(2) Kingman Hammers - BT4 combat- red w black parts e2 Karnivor - Evil pimp - Empire Trracer - Tac8 - Rasta A1 fly - black/red fade 05 Ego
AmbushOrigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 11:05 AM   #59
Psycho_warden
The Phantom Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCorps View Post
As a general rule of business, if you cant meet demand, dont offer the service.

I hold no sympathy for this man.
Generally, I would agree. But Lee has had so many factors that have come into play and screwed with his system...for example...his car getting stolen. Almost cutting off his fingers. Almost dieing... I think we may be able to give him a bit of a break. In the end, he is getting the stuff out.
Old 06-15-2008, 01:58 PM   #60
xYodax
Banned

Good luck
xYodax is offline   Reply With Quote