pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

  Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

  
Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Off Topic


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 02:24 PM   #1061
pantzaroff16
Registered User
 
pantzaroff16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: South-central Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffhardt View Post
So only person can be unstoppable?

Hmm..

WTFLOGIC? MORE THEN ONE GOOD PERSON CAN EXIST???

THE HELL!?
I'm sorry you fail at reading comprehension I see. Let me break it down for you and show you how my post illustrated an opinion. I'll even highlight keywords to look for next time.



If anything I'd say Tim Tebow was unstoppable.. since he did win the heisman last time I checked.

WTFLOGIC?



First off, see that blue? Thats the part that, when you were reading, should have set off little alarms in your mind telling you that by me saying "if anything" I don't think anyone is truly unstoppable.

Next you see those 2 big red letters I highlighted there for you? Those should have told you that the author, me, is speaking on personal opinion. Such things are hard to pick up on at first but don't worry you'll get there with practice.

Lastly that orange word is the thing that has been severely lacking in your posts as of late.

I hope this helps you out in the future.


On topic: Who else but the heisman winner would be considered unstoppable if anyone? I mean.. by statistics and a voting panel Tim Tebow was leaps and bounds above the rest.
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by p8ntfreak98
The solution is simple: kill yourselves.
pantzaroff16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 02:50 PM   #1062
Wolffhardt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantzaroff16 View Post
I'm sorry you fail at reading comprehension I see. Let me break it down for you and show you how my post illustrated an opinion. I'll even highlight keywords to look for next time.



If anything I'd say Tim Tebow was unstoppable.. since he did win the heisman last time I checked.

WTFLOGIC?



First off, see that blue? Thats the part that, when you were reading, should have set off little alarms in your mind telling you that by me saying "if anything" I don't think anyone is truly unstoppable.

Next you see those 2 big red letters I highlighted there for you? Those should have told you that the author, me, is speaking on personal opinion. Such things are hard to pick up on at first but don't worry you'll get there with practice.

Lastly that orange word is the thing that has been severely lacking in your posts as of late.

I hope this helps you out in the future.


On topic: Who else but the heisman winner would be considered unstoppable if anyone? I mean.. by statistics and a voting panel Tim Tebow was leaps and bounds above the rest.
I just think giving the title "Unstoppable" to one single person.. On the single fact that they won the contest as being unstoppable.


That logic fails on so many levels. I understood your post very well, but seeing as you attacked my "opinion" (Notice all the flashy I's I used).. I felt it was fine to go ahead and try out your end of the stick as well.

And while I see Tebow as unstoppable, it is my OPINION (I'll try caps this time, in case you have trouble catching the itty bitty ones) that he is not alone in that category just because he won the heismann.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by spydyrodeo View Post
Saw them fire off an RPG in the infamous greenspoint, or gunspoint... My part of town just has a lot of gang bangers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spydyrodeo View Post
I have 200 acres in angleton Texas, and my families business has 1600 in west texas.


Don't blame me in 8 months. I voted for McCain.
Wolffhardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:17 PM   #1063
Paintballrocks
Registered User
 
Paintballrocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Rome,GA
Send a message via AIM to Paintballrocks Send a message via MSN to Paintballrocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffhardt View Post
I just think giving the title "Unstoppable" to one single person.. On the single fact that they won the contest as being unstoppable.


That logic fails on so many levels. I understood your post very well, but seeing as you attacked my "opinion" (Notice all the flashy I's I used).. I felt it was fine to go ahead and try out your end of the stick as well.

And while I see Tebow as unstoppable, it is my OPINION (I'll try caps this time, in case you have trouble catching the itty bitty ones) that he is not alone in that category just because he won the heismann.
well for one, noone is unstoppable. Secondly, would you just get out? Jesus noone in this thread likes you(most of OT pbr for that matter). You dont even make SEC related posts, and if you do its the most retarded things anyone has ever read regarding the SEC.

So I kindly ask, plz stop tainting mah threadz.
__________________
Paintballrocks Feedback|PBR|PBN
Paintballrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:25 PM   #1064
coolrazer
is actually Eric Berry.
 
coolrazer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Knoxville, TN
Eric Berry taking snaps at QB...you guys scared yet?
__________________
CFOA/PSP FREE AGENT
University of Tennessee Volunteers
R.I.P. CEP

ΦΚΨ
coolrazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 06:16 PM   #1065
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified
 
Evil_Wayz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gainesville, Florida, HOME OF THE MIGHTY GATORS aka TITLETOWN,USA
Send a message via AIM to Evil_Wayz Send a message via MSN to Evil_Wayz Send a message via Yahoo to Evil_Wayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrazer View Post
What the Sam hill?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrazer
Eric Berry taking snaps at QB...you guys scared yet?
No.
__________________
"I am God's vulture. I am Satan's horse.
I am the Wolf.
You are naught but Sheep before me."
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan
"Marines die. That's what we are here for. But the Marine Corps will live forever."
Evil_Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 02:37 PM   #1066
Paintballrocks
Registered User
 
Paintballrocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Rome,GA
Send a message via AIM to Paintballrocks Send a message via MSN to Paintballrocks
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/previe...van&id=3528771

this makes me a very happy UGA fan.
__________________
Paintballrocks Feedback|PBR|PBN
Paintballrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 02:41 PM   #1067
Wolffhardt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintballrocks View Post
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/previe...van&id=3528771

this makes me a very happy UGA fan.

It's their game to lose, like the said.. Their schedule is set up to win.

People have high expectations, because there is no good reason they can't get to em.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by spydyrodeo View Post
Saw them fire off an RPG in the infamous greenspoint, or gunspoint... My part of town just has a lot of gang bangers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spydyrodeo View Post
I have 200 acres in angleton Texas, and my families business has 1600 in west texas.


Don't blame me in 8 months. I voted for McCain.
Wolffhardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:27 PM   #1068
Paintballrocks
Registered User
 
Paintballrocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Rome,GA
Send a message via AIM to Paintballrocks Send a message via MSN to Paintballrocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffhardt View Post
It's their game to lose, like the said.. Their schedule is set up to win.

People have high expectations, because there is no good reason they can't get to em.
Georgia's Schedule is set up to win? Yea, you just proved you have no place in this thread. The biggest thing to mention out of the schedule is that we have LSU then Florida back to back.

Not to mention all SEC teams are a threat. Any team in the SEC has the potential to come out and whoop some tail at anytime. If they dont play hard/smart/ and execute well then any team in this conference can beat them.
__________________
Paintballrocks Feedback|PBR|PBN

Last edited by Paintballrocks : 08-14-2008 at 03:34 PM.
Paintballrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:30 PM   #1069
coolrazer
is actually Eric Berry.
 
coolrazer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Knoxville, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffhardt View Post
It's their game to lose, like the said.. Their schedule is set up to win.

People have high expectations, because there is no good reason they can't get to em.
You. Out. Now.

I should smack you for saying that SEC schedules are "set up to win."

GTFO
__________________
CFOA/PSP FREE AGENT
University of Tennessee Volunteers
R.I.P. CEP

ΦΚΨ
coolrazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:59 PM   #1070
pantzaroff16
Registered User
 
pantzaroff16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: South-central Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffhardt View Post
It's their game to lose, like the said.. Their schedule is set up to win.

People have high expectations, because there is no good reason they can't get to em.
I'm sorry. What? Either you're a moron or you really suck at sarcasm.

UGA's only reason they can have expectations is because they obliterated Hawaii. They didn't win the SEC last year or the BCS. No offense to Paintballrocks either; he knows they were good, but lost their shot when they didn't win the conference.


South Carolina
ASU
Bama
Tennessee
Off week against vandy
LSU
Florida
Kentucky
Auburn
GT

I really don't see who of the teams I listed that will be a cakewalk besides vandy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by p8ntfreak98
The solution is simple: kill yourselves.
pantzaroff16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:59 PM   #1071
trophyman582
Bаnned
 
trophyman582's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: South Carolina, ftw.
Send a message via AIM to trophyman582 Send a message via MSN to trophyman582 Send a message via Yahoo to trophyman582
I don't have high hopes for my last season as a USC fan.
__________________
PROUD TO BE OG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sine Nomine View Post
Lies. A more accurate assessment would be "half of the posters on this forum are at least functionally retarded."
Check out my MiniCity!
trophyman582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 04:04 PM   #1072
Paintballrocks
Registered User
 
Paintballrocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Rome,GA
Send a message via AIM to Paintballrocks Send a message via MSN to Paintballrocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantzaroff16 View Post
I'm sorry. What? Either you're a moron or you really suck at sarcasm.

UGA's only reason they can have expectations is because they obliterated Hawaii. They didn't win the SEC last year or the BCS. No offense to Paintballrocks either; he knows they were good, but lost their shot when they didn't win the conference.


South Carolina
ASU
Bama
Tennessee
Off week against vandy
LSU
Florida
Kentucky
Auburn
GT

I really don't see who of the teams I listed that will be a cakewalk besides vandy.
Only thing I disagree with you on is the Hawaii game. We knew we were gonna stomp a hole in their butt and that was that. What signified to me that we had a running shot this year was

A.) After the Tennessee Game things most def started to look up for the team
B.) We have a good number of starters returning
C.) (the newest reason) Is that if the ESPN article I linked is holding 100% true, then hopefully they arent being cocky and they know that they have the chance to win it all if they work hard for it.
__________________
Paintballrocks Feedback|PBR|PBN
Paintballrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 04:05 PM   #1073
GrimAssasin
Checkered Pecker
 
GrimAssasin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Atlanta, GA
Send a message via AIM to GrimAssasin
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantzaroff16 View Post
South Carolina
ASU
Bama
Tennessee
Off week against vandy
LSU
Florida
Kentucky
Auburn
GT

I really don't see who of the teams I listed that will be a cakewalk besides vandy.
Sweet, you gave Tech SOME credit! Does that mean you love me?
GrimAssasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:17 PM   #1074
pantzaroff16
Registered User
 
pantzaroff16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: South-central Louisiana
Of course! I don't think Tech is going to win any championships but I do actually like GT, and think they are far from a team to just be overlooked.

And paintballrocks, I didn't mean that all those things aren't true. I was just saying that there are no reasons to think that this season will be marginally easier than last with a tough schedule as always with the SEC.
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by p8ntfreak98
The solution is simple: kill yourselves.
pantzaroff16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:25 PM   #1075
Paintballrocks
Registered User
 
Paintballrocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Rome,GA
Send a message via AIM to Paintballrocks Send a message via MSN to Paintballrocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantzaroff16 View Post
Of course! I don't think Tech is going to win any championships but I do actually like GT, and think they are far from a team to just be overlooked.

And paintballrocks, I didn't mean that all those things aren't true. I was just saying that there are no reasons to think that this season will be marginally easier than last with a tough schedule as always with the SEC.
Yea I got ya, I was just saying us killin hawaii wasnt the only reason we think we have a shot
__________________
Paintballrocks Feedback|PBR|PBN
Paintballrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 06:16 PM   #1076
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified
 
Evil_Wayz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gainesville, Florida, HOME OF THE MIGHTY GATORS aka TITLETOWN,USA
Send a message via AIM to Evil_Wayz Send a message via MSN to Evil_Wayz Send a message via Yahoo to Evil_Wayz
Search The Internets! I Must Have This Seminole Rap!
__________________
"I am God's vulture. I am Satan's horse.
I am the Wolf.
You are naught but Sheep before me."
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan
"Marines die. That's what we are here for. But the Marine Corps will live forever."
Evil_Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 06:25 PM   #1077
Paintballrocks
Registered User
 
Paintballrocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Rome,GA
Send a message via AIM to Paintballrocks Send a message via MSN to Paintballrocks
Just do a 1988 Seminole Rap search on youtube. Its quite hilarious. I watched it earlier.
__________________
Paintballrocks Feedback|PBR|PBN
Paintballrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 06:44 PM   #1078
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified
 
Evil_Wayz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gainesville, Florida, HOME OF THE MIGHTY GATORS aka TITLETOWN,USA
Send a message via AIM to Evil_Wayz Send a message via MSN to Evil_Wayz Send a message via Yahoo to Evil_Wayz
Oh this is EPIC. I'm off to Warchant to piss off some Noles.
__________________
"I am God's vulture. I am Satan's horse.
I am the Wolf.
You are naught but Sheep before me."
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan
"Marines die. That's what we are here for. But the Marine Corps will live forever."
Evil_Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 06:56 AM   #1079
Wolffhardt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Guess no one read the ESPN article posted up a few posts...

Hmph.

Oh well. Back to your blind flaming I suppose.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by spydyrodeo View Post
Saw them fire off an RPG in the infamous greenspoint, or gunspoint... My part of town just has a lot of gang bangers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spydyrodeo View Post
I have 200 acres in angleton Texas, and my families business has 1600 in west texas.


Don't blame me in 8 months. I voted for McCain.
Wolffhardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 11:36 AM   #1080
pantzaroff16
Registered User
 
pantzaroff16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: South-central Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Wayz View Post
Oh this is EPIC. I'm off to Warchant to piss off some Noles.
I wish we had a team within state to hate besides ULL or Tulane. We only hate them because they pull against us in everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffhardt View Post
Guess no one read the ESPN article posted up a few posts...

Hmph.

Oh well. Back to your blind flaming I suppose.
You really like having egg on your face don't you? Why do you insist on staying in here and cluttering our thread with your bull**** that contributes nothing? Your posts are such a desperate cry for attention when you say things like the quoted post.


Just so you know.. I actually read the article on the 11th or 12th.
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by p8ntfreak98
The solution is simple: kill yourselves.
pantzaroff16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Help / FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertising Info  |  Link to Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Top

Paintball Review

Copyright © 2000-2007 Hillclimb Media