pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Worr Game Products

Old 09-30-2007, 11:37 AM   #61
Uziel Gal
Legend

Tried a fresh battery?

Hundred, hundred, hundred bottles on the wall, you wonder if you can drink them all.
Got to go home by 1am, the bottle wins the battle again.
Husker Du - "First of the last calls"
Back when I was popular
Supporting a friend:
HustlePaintball.com for Spyder paintball guns, Dye Markers, WDP Angel 1 and of course the Hustle Hotties.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 12:41 PM   #62
Willie-mo

yup all 3 batteries i tried were fresh... there was a little red button i acidentally pushed with the side of my finger.... think that did it?
Old 05-05-2008, 09:50 PM   #63
link_fan

help me u know autocockers

ok i have an autococker (i dont know what kind it is if can tell me that would be nice here is the link to it )
i bought it off a buddy and it messed up ok i wanted to learn about autocockers that is why i bought it ok now i want to turn it into a pump ok so i took off what i think is the ram the thing with the hoses and stuff ok now can i just buy a pump skrew it in and it work or what i neeed help ok and another question how do u adjust the velocity also cause it was real low ok thanks for the help i hope someone replys soon
link_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 12:47 AM   #64
Uziel Gal
Legend

You need to remove the bolt and cocking rod, and then unscrew the back block from the pump rod. You can then unscrew the bolt that holds front block in place. This will allow you to remove the front block and pneumatics as a single unit. Slide the assembly sideways so that the timing rod clears the trigger frame. The pump kit should also come as an assembly that can just be bolted on in place of the Autococker front block. Once bolted on, screw the back block back in to place. Screw in the cocking rod. Fit the bolt.

Assuming your pressure range is correct (in turn assuming that you have an inline regulator), adjusting the velocity is a matter of removing the cocking rod, inserting a 3/16" allen key in to the hole, mating the allen key with the velocity adjuster that is inside the hole, and then turning it clockwise to increase velocity and anti-clockwise to reduce it.

Hundred, hundred, hundred bottles on the wall, you wonder if you can drink them all.
Back when I was popular
Supporting a friend:
HustlePaintball.com for Spyder paintball guns, Dye Markers, WDP Angel 1 and of course the Hustle Hotties.
Old 05-06-2008, 09:27 PM   #65
link_fan

ok thanks what pump kit would u suggest and can u tell me what kinda autococker i have can u tell me what kida i have a myspace my user name is JEFF COMER IS ONE KOOL KID YO! so u can look it up
link_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:36 PM   #66
Uziel Gal
Legend

CCM pump kits are good, but any of them will get the job done. Did a search on Myspace but couldn't find you.

Back when I was popular
Supporting a friend:
Old 05-07-2008, 08:46 PM   #67
killertip212
Custom Cocker Genius

Send a message via AIM to killertip212 Send a message via MSN to killertip212 Send a message via Yahoo to killertip212
http://www.myspace.com/paintball_gurou

Uziel Can you delete the spam above me

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwalski
Killer opens the photobucket and pulls out pics, chat opens the fridge and pulls out haterade.
Resident Field and Store Owner....Oh the hassles it brings

~My Feedback~
killertip212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 12:14 AM   #68
Uziel Gal
Legend

Oh well, taking in to account I'm not a member of myspace, I can't view your pictures anyway.....

Back when I was popular
Supporting a friend:
Old 12-25-2008, 01:42 PM   #69
Slinky17
Mediocrity is the killer!

I have an 05 superstock and I bought a new ram to put on it, but i am having a bit of trouble getting the hoses to come off of the old one. Any help you could give about getting the ram off in general would be greatly appreciated.

Slinky17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 04:18 PM   #70
A-BOMBER
IS INSANELY BORED!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinky17 View Post
I have an 05 superstock and I bought a new ram to put on it, but i am having a bit of trouble getting the hoses to come off of the old one. Any help you could give about getting the ram off in general would be greatly appreciated.
I've noticed the only easy way to do this is just cut hose off, then take the ram off with a wrench or bionic fingers if you have them, then work on getting the little nubs of rubber hose left on the nipples off.
Old 12-29-2008, 11:09 PM   #71
killertip212
Custom Cocker Genius

Send a message via AIM to killertip212 Send a message via MSN to killertip212 Send a message via Yahoo to killertip212
needle nose pliers is my route

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwalski
Killer opens the photobucket and pulls out pics, chat opens the fridge and pulls out haterade.
Resident Field and Store Owner....Oh the hassles it brings

~My Feedback~
killertip212 is offline   Reply With Quote