pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > News > Stolen Equipment

Old 06-25-2008, 11:44 AM   #61
Donnachaidh

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbushOrigin View Post
So everyone knows. Punisher is finishing up what projects he has there. Once their done hes done. I just saw 2 of the guns that came back from him.
I have every reason to believe he will. Mainly because law enforcement is now on his trail. She's contacted me about it.
Donnachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #62
Holland
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to Holland
he is my neibour ill go sneak into is house again and see if i can find it. anyways i borrrow "his" guns all the time. i know ive shot it before.
Holland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:34 PM   #63
Donnachaidh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland View Post
he is my neibour ill go sneak into is house again and see if i can find it. anyways i borrrow "his" guns all the time. i know ive shot it before.
I dont think thats a good idea on anyone's part. People should be getting their stuff back, the process is streamlined now, so there's no reason to risk getting into it as law enforcement has been involved for awhile.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:32 PM   #64
warfinge
Tanned rested and ready

Send a message via ICQ to warfinge Send a message via AIM to warfinge Send a message via MSN to warfinge Send a message via Yahoo to warfinge
Ahh. I can't believe this is still going on. 2009 and people are still waiting. Amazing. Any predictions? C'mon Pyrate Jim, I know you are subscribed. Hear anything lately?
Old 01-21-2009, 02:42 PM   #65
Pyrate Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by warfinge View Post
Ahh. I can't believe this is still going on. 2009 and people are still waiting. Amazing. Any predictions? C'mon Pyrate Jim, I know you are subscribed. Hear anything lately?
November I had an Email from Lee confirming my mailing address. At that time, half of all Crowdbuster customers had received their order.

I'm still waiting.
PTI #2691 ~ C1, C2, C5, C5a, C6
http://www.paintball-pti.com/
Pyrate Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 05:27 PM   #66
Donnachaidh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
November I had an Email from Lee confirming my mailing address. At that time, half of all Crowdbuster customers had received their order.

I'm still waiting.

I'm sorry to hear that. If you go to the first post in this thread, you'll see the steps that have been very successful for a lot of us. Follow it religiously, if you havent already. Also consider a small claims lawsuit ($47 I think + $18) for the sheriff to subpeona him. That would be priceless, I talked to a guy that did just that. If u do, I'll bet you have your gear or $ in two weeks.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:04 AM   #67
n2extreme1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnachaidh View Post
I'm sorry to hear that. If you go to the first post in this thread, you'll see the steps that have been very successful for a lot of us. Follow it religiously, if you havent already. Also consider a small claims lawsuit ($47 I think + $18) for the sheriff to subpeona him. That would be priceless, I talked to a guy that did just that. If u do, I'll bet you have your gear or $ in two weeks.

Yup you cant go wrong.
n2extreme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:26 PM   #68
jollyrajr

Anyone else been waiting almost 10 years for Punisher?

So, I'm "that guy".. I was an ardent defender of Punisher for a few years there when I still figured I'd get my markers and they'd be amazing..

Since then I've had quite a reality check (let's see.. I sent him my markers in 2000... I was 23.. Now I'm 32.. I did some growing up there and lost some of my naivete) ... So, after some threatening emails from Punisher (put a workman's lien and storage fee on MY stuff?? WTF?), I decided I'd finally file through Officer Papke like the directions at the beginning of this thread suggest..

...I got my letter today from Officer Papke telling me Punisher could not be found at his business address or phone number.. And that the case would remain on file and if they track him down that they will pick up from there..

...seriously? I have a number of markers with Mr. Kinney and a few of them I value quite a bit.. (PPS Blazer #009, in particular..).. I'd be happy with just receiving them back in whatever sort of manner I can.. But, since he's now what I would call underground, I guess I'm stuck looking into the possibility of lawsuit or even calling law enforcement proper (does this now qualify as grand theft?)..

Any suggestions? Feel free to email me [my nickname + cox dot net] if you have any suggestions or can render any help.. I'm not out to do anything but get my stuff back.. I could care less about punishing Punisher (heh..) because karma takes care of stuff like that.. But, seriously, that's at least $2000 in markers that I no longer have.. GRR.

Raj Rajadhyaksha
Mission Viejo, CA

Last edited by jollyrajr : 02-23-2009 at 03:33 PM.
jollyrajr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:44 PM   #69
n2extreme1

Pm sent
n2extreme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:21 PM   #70
Donnachaidh

Extreme can tell you better than I, but you should not, and as far as I'm concerned, CANNOT let this go and just eat it. Guess why he pulled this stunt? Because after extreme, I gave this info to a LOT of people, and let me tell you, I got a lot of PMs telling me they were getting their stuff back. Now the signifigance of this is that the sheriff, Officer Papke, and everyone else involved is SO sick of hearing about Lee's shenanigans, it's that much easier for everyone just now contacting them about it. I would be willing to bet that you will be able to solve this.
Am I saying I'm sure he has your stuff? No. Am I saying I'm sure you'll somehow get it back? No. What I am saying is that if you stay with it, you'll at least get reimbursed. (Not that I know how rare/valuable that gear is)
Talk to extreme. Follow all of the steps in the original post, call Officer Papke and any other law enforcement involved weekly (Yes I mean it) and remain pleasant and appreciative of their efforts. Last but not least, be willing to come out of pocket a little more for a small claims lawsuit as well as other options available. Above all, don't give up.
You are welcome to email me directly at donncath@hotmail.com and give me what details you have, I will certainly help you as much as I can. I would also like to know more about what you know of this recent "disappearing" act, this is the first I've heard of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyrajr View Post
So, I'm "that guy".. I was an ardent defender of Punisher for a few years there when I still figured I'd get my markers and they'd be amazing..

Since then I've had quite a reality check (let's see.. I sent him my markers in 2000... I was 23.. Now I'm 32.. I did some growing up there and lost some of my naivete) ... So, after some threatening emails from Punisher (put a workman's lien and storage fee on MY stuff?? WTF?), I decided I'd finally file through Officer Papke like the directions at the beginning of this thread suggest..

...I got my letter today from Officer Papke telling me Punisher could not be found at his business address or phone number.. And that the case would remain on file and if they track him down that they will pick up from there..

...seriously? I have a number of markers with Mr. Kinney and a few of them I value quite a bit.. (PPS Blazer #009, in particular..).. I'd be happy with just receiving them back in whatever sort of manner I can.. But, since he's now what I would call underground, I guess I'm stuck looking into the possibility of lawsuit or even calling law enforcement proper (does this now qualify as grand theft?)..

Any suggestions? Feel free to email me [my nickname + cox dot net] if you have any suggestions or can render any help.. I'm not out to do anything but get my stuff back.. I could care less about punishing Punisher (heh..) because karma takes care of stuff like that.. But, seriously, that's at least $2000 in markers that I no longer have.. GRR.

Raj Rajadhyaksha
Mission Viejo, CA

Email me and I'll give you his home address and phone number. Unless he has moved, she'll be able to catch him there. Make sure you have followed the aforementioned steps, in that order. It tells law enforcement that you are serious and want their help. Also, you need to scrounge up EVERY bit of evidence you can find. Bank statements, receipts, even an email from him discussing the work to be done, and that he's received the gear can be vital. For what it's worth, no one has luck at is business address. If he were to get a subpeona served at home however...

Last edited by Uziel Gal : 02-27-2009 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Double post
Old 02-28-2009, 03:28 PM   #71
warfinge
Tanned rested and ready

Send a message via ICQ to warfinge Send a message via AIM to warfinge Send a message via MSN to warfinge Send a message via Yahoo to warfinge
I wonder if we will all live long enough to see the last marker home? C'mon Lee, I know you are subbed. Send Raj his markers back. Be a man.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:19 PM   #72
jollyrajr

Quote:
Originally Posted by warfinge View Post
I wonder if we will all live long enough to see the last marker home? C'mon Lee, I know you are subbed. Send Raj his markers back. Be a man.
So far Lee only likes to make up stories about how he heard I was dead, and then threaten me with workman's liens.. It has always been a mainstay of anger that-- if I was dead, Lee would contact my address, email, or phone number to find out what to do with my stuff.. After all, should I die, wouldn't my stuff go to my legal heirs? But, since I'm very much alive, I'd just like to get my stuff back and write off my whole experience as something to learn from..

I wish I could say "Ah, Lee's a good guy.. He'll do the right thing..", but ... I've had too many experiences where I've been proved wrong.. Remember that $300 pneumatic-assist Warrior I bought that arrived leaky? It never did find its way back to me when I sent it back.. Odd..

sigh.

Raj Rajadhyaksha
Mission Viejo, CA
...and, since I never check these forums, I can be reached, always, at rajr@cox.net
jollyrajr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:27 PM   #73
apunkjunkie
Back again.....

Send a message via AIM to apunkjunkie
I got a reply from the officer in charge about 6 months ago with her conversation with Lee:

Lee - "He stated no time limit."
Officer - "Ok."

And I have yet to hear from him. I've e-mailed him asking to send my stuff back, no matter the condition, and I won't go after him for the money ($550) that I've already paid him (paid in full). No reply yet....and with my experience, I don't think I'm gonna get one. However, I plan on e-mailing him once every few months.
apunkjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:58 PM   #74
Donnachaidh

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by apunkjunkie View Post
I got a reply from the officer in charge about 6 months ago with her conversation with Lee:

Lee - "He stated no time limit."
Officer - "Ok."

And I have yet to hear from him. I've e-mailed him asking to send my stuff back, no matter the condition, and I won't go after him for the money ($550) that I've already paid him (paid in full). No reply yet....and with my experience, I don't think I'm gonna get one. However, I plan on e-mailing him once every few months.
I'll bet a small claims lawsuit will work wonders. It's not that much for piece of mind.
My only prediction on why she would accept that answer from him is that there are other people waiting longer (I'm hoping that's it anyway) How long has it been for you?
Old 03-09-2009, 10:09 PM   #75
apunkjunkie
Back again.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnachaidh View Post
I'll bet a small claims lawsuit will work wonders. It's not that much for piece of mind.
My only prediction on why she would accept that answer from him is that there are other people waiting longer (I'm hoping that's it anyway) How long has it been for you?
4 years in April. I know there are others (especially that one guy who's been waiting 10+ years), but I figured since I paid in full I'd get some priority. I also tried being an *** kisser and defended him for the first 3 years, but it got me nowhere.

The last e-mail I got (back in 06) stated that the milling was done, except for the tube feed, and after that it just needed to be annoed. I asked, more than once, to just send it back to me and I'll get it annoed myself and just consider the money I sent him for the anno the cost of labor. No reply. I have every e-mail I sent him and every e-mail I received.

The problem with a small claims suit is that I'd have to show up in Oregon...which isn't an option. It'd cost me about the price of the gun and the money I sent him to go up there.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:03 AM   #76
warfinge
Tanned rested and ready

There is this guy.....And I think it might be the right idea if enough folks pool a a small amount of resources...
Old 03-10-2009, 07:19 AM   #77
apunkjunkie
Back again.....

I'm not gonna spend any more money on him. I have over $800 total invested in the project and I'm not going to spend any more.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:23 PM   #78
Donnachaidh

Go here
http://punishedbyleekinney.proboards...splay&thread=2
Old 03-12-2009, 03:54 PM   #79
warfinge
Tanned rested and ready

If I donated $10 to the paintball patent foundation on PBN, I suppose I'd throw a ten spot at Kinney retribution. Thats the trick, setting up a trustworthy fund everyone believes in and getting donations from mad people that won't be large enough for them to miss as individuals yet together supply enough to hire some tired ex-cop to hunt him down for something like $500 or less. I mean all that's going to happen is a new addy for the Oregon police to harass him again. It's not like they will pick him up because there are no warrants.Yet.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #80
apunkjunkie
Back again.....

Technically, he's committed no crime if he hasn't set a deadline. This is just a civil matter that's to be handled in civil court. Unless he gave anyone a deadline, which he did not to me, then he's in the clear for now. One could argue that due to the lack of communication, you have reason to believe that he has committed a theft. However, if you think about it, if you lock him up, no one gets their stuff back any quicker.