pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Kingman

Old 09-21-2003, 03:31 PM   #1
BourneKiller

Company Representation

We're implementing a new idea of encouraging Company Representatives to participate here at PBReview.com.

In this sticky (and others like in various forums, eventually, all) we are going to list the names of the company reps we have for this forum.

Important - Please only PM them if you have a question relating to their product line-up, they are very busy people, and most questions can be answered by our own forum members, without having to bog down our Company Reps. They are donating their time to bring us product updates, and information straight from the source.

Please PM a forum moderator or Super Moderator if you'd like us to email a company that's not listed here. We would like all the help we can get, so please PM us w/ email addresses of prospective companies
Looking for a new paintball marker? Click Here! Looking for the 2007 Proto Matrix VII? Hustle Paintball has them!
BourneKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 05:58 PM   #2
Erik@ACP

Apocalypse Custom Paintball

Hi, I'm the Vice President of ACP and will pop in now and then to give updates, product info, etc. You can PM me with any questions that you may have. Thanks

Last edited by Erik@ACP : 01-11-2005 at 06:08 PM.
Erik@ACP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 06:02 PM   #3
Flamin' Skull

APM Products

Hi fellow paintballers. My name is Paul and I am the president of apmproducts.com . We are a CNC machining facility in Alberta, Canada. We currently have a nylatron bolt, at an extremely good price for Kingman owners.

I wish to thank all those who took part in our market research.
Flamin' Skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 03:00 PM   #4
[RiP]Stinger
MS2 Customs

Send a message via Yahoo to [RiP]Stinger
MS2 Custom's

Hello ballers, I am co-owner of a small Illinois based custom procusts company. We are a new company but intend to make a splash in kingman products. Check out our website for more info. It is on a temporary server for now, but we will be switching soon.
Web Site

Email

Last edited by [RiP]Stinger : 09-01-2004 at 05:57 PM.
[RiP]Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 05:23 PM   #5
TzeentchianGod

Hurly Burly Paintball

Hiya!

I'm owner of Hurly Burly Paintball, and one of the minds behind the T-board. Our upgrade board for electronic spyders increases your rate of fire to as fast as your fingers/hopper will go. It also includes an ACE that will help prevent chops! You can finally take your Spyder to a tournament and compete with the big boys and only spend about a quarter of the money on your set-up!
Old 02-01-2005, 08:15 PM   #6
sundragonpps
Spyder Extraordinaire

hey y'all, i'm the ceo of sundragon paintball products & supplies, easier spoken as spps. we have released a few products starting a little over a month ago and plan on producing more ideas in the future. the more you, our valued customers, support our current ventures the easier it is for us to introduce new products. we are attempting to serve you with the best quality products and best customer service possible in exchange for your patronage. i would like to keep the technical information portion of our site filled with information that will benifit our patrons as well. these aspects combined should fuse us as partners and all will benifit from the results. please visit our site and make yourselves at home.

www.sundragonpps.com
sundragonpps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005, 05:56 PM   #7
eaglelox
IPS

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and also the owner of Insane Pain Sports. right now i have aftermarket spyder and dragun parts. have a look and let me know if i can help you with anything. i do custom parts if you want something special made. i have been machining for 20 years so you can expect quality. thanks.

Last edited by DagNasty : 07-14-2008 at 12:14 PM.
eaglelox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 05:47 PM   #8
duck_boy
Envy Paintball Products

I am the owner of Envy Paintball Products.

We are currently developing spyder triggers which are scheduled to be released in early Febuary.

If you have any questions or comments about our products feel free to ask.

- Alex

EDIT: website

Last edited by duck_boy : 12-24-2005 at 06:50 PM.
duck_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 01:01 AM   #9
Xyxyll

Lightbulb X-Customs

Hello there!

I'm Jim Bird, Owner of X-Customs. X-Customs was originally founded in 2002 as a resource for articles, services, and small Spyder performance accessories. Due to unforeseen and unexpected circumstances, X-Customs was forced inactive in Late 2004 and has been dormant until now. Back with new innovative ideas, concepts, and revolutionary designs, X-Customs is ready to bring new improved performance to the Spyder community. Some of the prized past achievements of X-Customs have included:
*Developing one of the very first Anti-Chop Eye systems for Spyders
*Developing and initializing the very first Hall Effect Sensor application in Spyders (floating trigger concept)
*Completing and documenting a comprehensive comparison of competing Spyder bolts
*Helping spark the magnetic boom in Spyders with its Reaper trigger design
*Offering private upgrade consulting as well as hands-on upgrading
*Offering the very first groupbuy for the first Kingman IPI frames and ESPRIT bodies.

This company policy emphasizes innovation, quality, performance, and above all else, service to the consumer. X-Customs highly values its customers above all else and frequently has taken losses just to help improve the industry. With every new product developed here at X-Customs, innovation is the key objective. Never will you find a slack or low-effort product from X-Customs. Expect to be amazed!

To jumpstart the return of X-Customs, I have brought back the X-Customs 50g Trigger Switch Assembly (50g SwiX for short). Featuring all the great aspects of the competitive switches, this switch also incorporates presoldered and crimped wires. No switch assembly required. This switch is plug-and-play. The 50g SwiX significantly reduces trigger pull weight and allows trigger pull lengths at the activation point as low as 0.5mm (~0.020in). Being one of the cheapest and most effective performance upgrades to an electronic Spyder, X-Customs is proud to reintroduce the 50g SwiX.

Additional larger projects and products are in the developing and prototyping phases right now. More information on these sooner and later.

Check it out at http://www.x-customs.com. If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, or requests, feel free to contact me via PM or email (check website).

Enjoy!
Jim Bird
Owner of X-Customs
http://www.x-customs.com

Last edited by Xyxyll : 04-09-2006 at 02:42 AM.
Xyxyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:43 AM   #10
sundragonpps
Spyder Extraordinaire

Smile Greetings and Salutations.....again

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundragonpps View Post
hey y'all, i'm the ceo of sundragon paintball products & supplies, easier spoken as spps. we have released a few products starting a little over a month ago and plan on producing more ideas in the future. the more you, our valued customers, support our current ventures the easier it is for us to introduce new products. we are attempting to serve you with the best quality products and best customer service possible in exchange for your patronage. i would like to keep the technical information portion of our site filled with information that will benifit our patrons as well. these aspects combined should fuse us as partners and all will benifit from the results. please visit our site and make yourselves at home.

www.sundragonpps.com
Well it's been quite a few years since I typed out that entry on 02-02-2005. Many positive things have happened at SPPS since then. We still offer the Spyder community our humble signature line of products and we offer the community one of the more populated choices of aftermarket Spyder specific products available for Spyder markers as well. Our ready to ship Kingman factory replacement parts section is unmatched by any other websites on the www.

The initial plan at SPPS was to create a one stop environment for Spyder enthusiasts to find most all the products they seek for their markers and supply them with up to date technical and modification information as well. This has proven positive with the support of the immense Spyder community and the never resting advancements Kingman has made in their product lines since our inception.

Just last September of 2008, we gave away thousands of dollars in products to celebrate our 4th anniversary in business with the intent of giving back to the online community that has made our endurance possible. Again, we thank the Spyder community for your graceful support and hope to serve you with the most up to date products and technical information you'll find on the www for spyder markers for years to come.

Cheers

Sunny
SPPS President & CEO
Sundragon Paintball Products & Supplies
sundragonpps is offline   Reply With Quote