Looking for Various Spyder + Cocker Parts
• 1-2 sears for a mechanical spyder trigger frame (NOT ELECTRONIC, THEY ARE QUITE DIFFERENT PARTS)
• Red rubber o-rings for hammer on my spyders
• Metal framed MECHANICAL double trigger frame for spyder (cant seem to find any except for the black plastic ones, I want the painted metal ones, and almost all of them these days are etriggers, and I dont want that unless its a rocking trigger)
• Maybe a rocking trigger frame? Must be in perfect working condition
For my Cocker:
• Cocking rod bumper ring (might need the cocking rods too)
• New rams (not the big ugly brass ones)
• 3-ways (Orracle maybe?)
Give me good prices and I'll consider them. If its one of the parts that I really need and can't find anywhere else, I'll most likely buy it.
Also, if anyone has boards for the older style rocking trigger frames (the ones with one button on back and display on left side inside the grip) I might be interested in that for a good price.
Just getting back into the game after a 4 year parental enforced leave of paintball, so now I'm trying to get my guns in working condition again.
If anyone has any working guns for sale under $50-$100, I might be interested.
EDIT: Just bought a new rocking trigger frame, rear cocking acs bolt, and Orracle 3-way. If anyone has a nice (SPPS Sundragon) striker for a spyder, I might be interested.
Team BallBreakers - "We make breaking your balls fun!"
5 years playing experience, started playing 9 years ago
Contact me if you wanna play some rec games or team scrimmage somewhere in Maryland
PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE GUYS, CLICKY
Last edited by SnyperKid : 08-07-2009 at 03:31 PM.