pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Trading Forums > Want To Buy

Old 10-06-2009, 04:55 PM   #1
shawneebear

Exclamation My guitar your gat? Southern States only * In person trade plz

I have it up on ebay right now but its like 100.00 to ship it. It's ridiculous. I was going to use the money to get a gun and hopefully some air or a rotor. It's a kramer body/charvel neck/floyd rose bridge. Comes with a charvel original hard case, tuner, and mini amp. I don't play guitar and never actually went to lessons when I had em. So if anyone has been looking for a vintage guitar and has an extra gun tank or hopper (which many do) then I would like to trade.

I would like:

SLG
Invert-Mini
04 up shockers
timmy
Any ego

You get the idea. If anyone wants to trade two ions or something like that I would aswell my girl wants a gun.

Anyway I'm up for anything. I really really dont want to trade through shipping thats how I lost my last gun

Hit me up with any offers. If not I can wait until it sells but I would prefer for an instant transfer from guitar to gun.

You can call me or email me at

251-253-5559 or shawn.harkins@gmail.com

Appreciate you guys checkin this out.

Also I can get more pics
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.
shawneebear is offline   Reply With Quote