pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Trading Forums > Want To Buy

Old 11-04-2009, 01:33 PM   #1
ecviccari

WTT for a Tippmann/autococker/good mech..

I have a complete Ion package and I'm looking into getting more of a reliable woodsball gun...

http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=436465

Tippmann/Autococker/Nice spyder....anything really just make me an offer.
ecviccari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:19 PM   #2
TeamCreeper

Send a message via ICQ to TeamCreeper Send a message via AIM to TeamCreeper
man, I got what you want, I've been waiting for some days for a reply and have turned down many goodish offers, as I want what you have. Check your other thread, there is a link to what I have in it, Hope to do business with you.

J
You air up your marker, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed that test, that your girlfriend broke up with you, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours,... this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. play it.. Paintball.

98% percent of ballers wipe, if your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor add this to your sig
TeamCreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:01 PM   #3
Splatzballz99
Ebay baller

Trilogy Pro Autococker w/ 10" Dye boomstick, JT 2-piece barrel and custom products asa with on/off.

Gun is in good, working condition and has a few minor scratches and scuff, but works great.

One thing though, sometimes, you may get a few leaks from time to time. This can be fixed by putting duct tape around where it leaks to seal the air in. When this is fixed, this is a very tough marker and can stand up to a lot. It may not look as cool as some other guns, but it should perform excellently. If you have any questions PM me.

If you would accept my offer, I wouldn't be able to ship it for a couple of weeks though.

My DREAM setup: Proto SLG 09, St!ffi barrel, Torque Loader, NDZ Slik trigger and Draxxus 48/4500 psi

I can speak 5 languages: English, British, American, Australian and Noobian.

Last edited by Splatzballz99 : 11-27-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Splatzballz99 is offline   Reply With Quote