pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Trading Forums > Want To Buy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2010, 09:28 AM   #1
r0y7h31n4n3
Ghost Flanker

Send a message via AIM to r0y7h31n4n3 Send a message via MSN to r0y7h31n4n3 Send a message via Yahoo to r0y7h31n4n3
Need HPA Tank, Hopper, Misc.

I just picked up a new gun, and it makes my HPA tank feel like it weighs a ton. I'd also like a backup tank that I could loan out to friends.

In any case, the size isn't a big issue, although I'd prefer something small. The tank MUST be carbon fiber with a good hydro.

Other than that, I'm also in the market for a hopper. The brand doesn't matter, as long as it can cycle 18-20 BPS. I'm a big fan of Empire right now, but I'll take what I can get (using the eVLution 3 at the moment). I'd also like a pod harness to go with it, if anyone's selling one.

Other than that, if you have anything that you can put on a Timmy up for sale (I've got a 2K2 and an Infamous with a 3rd gen board), post it up here and I'll see if I can swing it.