pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Custom Modifications

Old 08-05-2005, 09:07 AM   #1
Jaster
The one and only

new rule....common sense

The point of this forum ot to share your custom mods for PAINTBALL. The mods talked about here should be for that purpose and that purpose only. Mods that change the overall intention for the use of the marker or gear are not allowed here. This includes things such as silencers and flame throwers.
From this point on, anyone posting on how to make paintball gun/gear do something other then shoot paint will be banned without question no matter who it is or your status here. This is a paintball forum not a weapons/explosive making forum.
Any questions or comments, feel free to PM me.
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 09:17 AM   #2
amzng_spyderman
Legend

it's sad that you even had to post this. the only forum not for paintball is OT. the rest are assumed to be paintball related. so, why in the crap would anyone post otherwise? i wish schools would teach a course in common sense.

"Fossil fuels are finite, but idiots are a renewable resource."
amzng_spyderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 09:24 AM   #3
Jaster
The one and only

To quote something CrimeDog said to me once:

"common sense isn't very common"

Truer words have never been spoken.

Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips

Old 08-05-2005, 05:57 PM   #4
..!..('_')..!..
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ..!..('_')..!..
What about fruits?
..!..('_')..!.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 05:35 AM   #5
Jaster
The one and only

PAINTball...

not fruitball, not potatoball, not fireball, not marbleball, not rockball, not anythingelseyoucanthinkof tostickinthereball....just good ol' PAINTball

looks guys and gals and anyone left over, it must be paintball and paintball only. Here's why: we all know the flamethower thread. So let's say little Johny reads that and grabs little bro's soaker and gasses it up. Grabs Dad's trusty Zippo and proceeds to blow his face off. Mom and Dad learn from Little Johny that he learned that trick from PBR. Think they're going to go after the guy who made the post? Nope, they'll go after the site and Andrew. Now I'm sure that's a hassle that Andrew doesn't wish to deal with and none of want to see little Johny blow his face off. (well except for you sick-o's out there) You guys want to blow stuff up..whatever...I was a teen once too...not smart but your choice. Want to learn how to blow stuff up, again not smart but your choice... but you won't learn it here. You want to learn...join the Service. They have great classes on burning things down and blowing things up. Trust me ...hand grenades and C4 are so much more fun then gas, a super soaker and a lighter.

Old 08-13-2005, 11:03 PM   #6
Sheps

Hmmmm...common sense, I wonder if anyone here still has that kind of thing? Might be interesting to watch the hall of shame and find out.

Anyways, good move on your part, Jaster.
Sheps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 10:58 AM   #7
Jaster
The one and only

Quote:
Originally posted by Sheps
Hmmmm...common sense, I wonder if anyone here still has that kind of thing?
not that I've noticed....

Old 07-10-2006, 08:58 PM   #8
Lethal Syntax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheps
Hmmmm...common sense, I wonder if anyone here still has that kind of thing? Might be interesting to watch the hall of shame and find out.
Its called the Darwin Awards, and yes, it is halarious to see what happens when someone without common sense has a 'good' idea.
A clever disguise for a simple animal,
the real humans are much harder to find.
Lethal Syntax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 06:20 PM   #9
^_^
str8kila

What is this "common sense" you speak of?

-
2k5 Alias Intimidator-

I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly
^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 07:27 PM   #10
Vyce-Gripp
Thanks, Beavertailsrock!

I think it's kind of like morals. I had a moral once, but I got rid of it about the same time I threw out my conscience. Haven't had a problem since.
Backup: Spyder Victor 1, $300 worth of upgrades

My Feedback:
http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showt...ght=vyce-gripp

Last edited by Vyce-Gripp : 12-05-2006 at 07:31 PM.
Vyce-Gripp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 11:25 AM   #11
Brad_VG
Mekler

lol turning a marker into a flamethrower....lol....kids these days eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekid
but that might be hard and exs*****ive.
Quote:
Originally posted by iplaynaked

you sir, are | | that much fun.
Brad_VG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:04 PM   #12
dpg3
don't give me that look..

a paint-thrower? Is that alright?

My diablo ar-1 is for sale. PM me if you're interested.
dpg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 05:01 PM   #13
dubpaintball

Just pay attention here some sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^_^ View Post
What is this "common sense" you speak of?
Common sense means paying attention to the obvious. This is not as easy as it sounds. We all have vivid imaginations, and we tend to get lost in our fantasies.

My favorite paintball sniper rifle supply.

Last edited by dubpaintball : 04-01-2010 at 05:05 PM.
dubpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote