pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Equipment Forums > Hoppers

Old 06-22-2009, 05:27 PM   #161
Cpl. Cam

I have a trilogy that I need a hopper for. I don't shoot fast (never above 4-5 bps) I just want to be assured that there will be a ball in the chamber when I fire and I've basically norrowed my choice to the Reloader II because of: sound activation, price, style.

But I also noticed that Halo used to make something called the TSA Backman that is still available on some sites for about the same price so my first question is. Was tilt compensation a noticeble improvement for aggitating gravity-fed hoppers?

It sounds great but nowadays you can hardly find these and Reloader IIs are all over the place (that doesn't prove the Reloader was better designed/built but doesn't bode well for the TSA.)

Also I've noticed that there is a new force-fed invert/halo hopper called the TOO. Of course I don't "need" a force-fed hopper for a mech gun but it is in my price range and the force feeding would negate any of my concerns about the Tilt-Compensation stuff but what do people mean when they say "over-kill" do they mean I've spent fifteen extra bucks I didn't need to or do they mean this is way to much hopper and will be force-feeding twenty bps down your gun and won't work at all? If it is sound activated it should only "work" while I'm firing but if it turns on for one second and tries to feed me twenty balls that could be bad, right?
Cpl. Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:41 PM   #162
iliveforthis99
Maher

Stay away from the TSA, it's not at all a decent loader and would be a waste of money IMO. The Reloader 2 isn't a bad loader but if you can get the Too that wouldn't be a bad idea if intend to upgrade to a faster gun or put an SF frame on the Trilly. It would be overkill for a mech but if you run it at it's lowest speed setting it should be fine.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:46 PM   #163
Cpl. Cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliveforthis99 View Post
. It would be overkill for a mech but if you run it at it's lowest speed setting it should be fine.
Thanks that's what I needed to know.
Cpl. Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:07 PM   #164
iliveforthis99
Maher

Oh i forgot about this but if it comes with the 4 battery pack like the Reloader B did you could also use that to slow it up a little more. Not sure if it comes with it though so might want to check into that.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:17 AM   #165
killtech

Dye's Loader is by far the best one I have used, it is made with a similar plastic that can be found on kitchen pan handles, the design of the internals is so useful, you can swap out batteries or clean broken paint in SECONDS!

it is a bit pricy, but well, you get what you pay for.
killtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:24 AM   #166
killtech

And after the Dye loader I will stick to a Reloader B, it works ok with Reballs,
killtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:25 AM   #167
sameagol26

I use Halo B V35. I think it is the best loader and it can go up to speeds up 35 bps which is awesome!
sameagol26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 01:34 PM   #168
Etek3baller
]{ontract ]{iller

I like my V2 prophecy it is fast and durable. I plan to upgrade to a rotor soon though... The great thing about the prophecy though, is the amount of changeable settings!!!!

Etek3baller is offline   Reply With Quote