pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > News > Stolen Equipment

Old 04-15-2010, 01:49 AM   #161
Fumble Tumble

hey guys, this is a great thread and you guys have some great answers to problems, my club is great, everybody is friendly and i dont think anybody has ever had anything stolen, in fact the last cheater in our club was kicked out, so everybody there is honest to the bone

i quite like the idea of the GPS system, it sounds like a smart plan, might have to try it out when i go to some random tournament
Fumble Tumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 08:57 AM   #162
lencoo12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowz_76 View Post
Don't you mean they're more likely to steal a small gear bag? I like the bell idea. You could also get your gun custom painted to make it more obvious should it get stolen.
Im going to use the lock on the bag now, sounds like a good plan.
Make sure you choose a good spot in the staging area if possible, like away from the exits but out of the main traffic areas and still be able to keep an eye on it from certain areas.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:55 PM   #163
bikegames59

Thats right area should be near where you can watch it, i also lost one now i prefer to carry it
bikegames59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:04 PM   #164
michel131

Nice post...I hope this will provide great help for everyone.. you can reduce your chances of being victimized if you keep the following personal safety tips in mind.If you've just recently purchased a firearm or you had a firearm for a while but haven't gone far enough yet to think about the best methods of safe keeping you'll want to start thinking about how to properly store that firearm. The simplest and best way to store a fire arm is to put it inside a gun safe..
Old 07-05-2011, 08:43 AM   #165
Franklin Co. PB
Since 2009

Invest in an aluminum gun case.
Franklin Co. PB is offline   Reply With Quote