pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Smart Parts > Impulse

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2002, 12:32 PM   #1
wolverine

Send a message via AIM to wolverine
Posting Pictures

I know that many of you recently got Impulses and/or upgrades for some reason or another. Let me say that I am happy for you from the bottom of my heart as are most if not all of your fellow Impulse forum friends. HOWEVER (like you didn't see this comming) there are rules and the rules are simple..... post pictures in the picture thread.

In the past I was lax on this because there were only a couple threads with a picture or two. Recently there were several threads with a full blown photo shoot of the marker. This is over kill.

From here on out, if I see a picture thread, aka "check out my new Impulse" I will either close it or delete it.

Forced to be the bad guy

But trying to do it nicely
Old 12-26-2002, 03:19 PM   #2
Killer Kat
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to Killer Kat
Wolvie's Right!

And I'll back him 100% What he misses (and believe me he don't miss much!) I'll catch.

However I'm not the nice guy he is & the stuff I catch I will take a step further and send you a nasty little pm.

So take this as a warning! Picture's in the picture thread only.

Therefore I would like to remind everyone that the picture thread is for pictures "only". Everything else (comments, questions, spam, etc, etc,... )will be deleted.